Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Evil

Saphire: Nath..we just went to the movies together. Nothing happened as you can see.
The OCA
Loins
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stupid
The OCA
Duty.

Nath: No, he's my personal punchba--- wait, I was planning of---- GAH! MORE KILLING! *speeds off to grab Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yap

Disturbed: So I can relentlessly kill people without remorse now? Sweet!!!! *Summons Brotherhood sword* BOOYAH!!!
The OCA
Personification.

Nath: *appears next to Crimson* I DREAMT TODAY ABOUT TAKING HER TO THE MOVIES! *slices a cut through his neck* I WANTED TO DO THAT!

Steven: *sweat-drops* Time Rever~~?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nullify

Disturbed: *follows up with a slice of his sword lopping Crimson's head off* WE WIN!!!
The OCA
Yunine.

Nath: *sighs, before sitting down, and kicking Crimson's body away* Great. Now I have to wait a while to go to the movies with Saphire. And by then, I'm not going to have any time at all because I'll be back in work....

Steven: *sweat-drops even more*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Elf

Disturbed: Remember no seriousness!!! *dresses up in a clown suit* Wolf Clown hehe
The OCA
Free.

Nath: Hey, there was seriousness with Crimson's part, so I don't know what the bloody hell you're talking about. *sigh*

Steven: Screw the rules, I have white hair! *warps Crimson's body so that it won't come back to life*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds