Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Kit

Ebon: mmmm thought you'd never ask...you want top or bottom. I'm not too picky
The OCA
Tiny.

Katt: I'll take top then, *Rolls onto the ground so she and Ebon are in the 69 position and begins licking teasingly around her folds*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yum

Ebon: I suppose I'll take bottom *firmly grasbs Katts ass and starts licking her folds*
The OCA
Milk.

Katt: *Purrs lightly as she begins thrusting her tongue into Ebon's wet pussy* Oh, you have such a lovely little satch you know that?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt

Ebon: mmm thanks for noticing...you're pretty cute down here yourself..*starts pressing her thumb against Katt's tailhole*
The OCA
Truth.

Katt: *Giggles a bit at the compliment and the thumb against her tailhole* Moving up huh? *Coninues dragging her rough cat tongue around Ebon's crotch*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huff

DMX: *Looks down on both girls, then looks on their rears, then on his still hard cock, then on his tail* Hmm... how did that mathematic formula go?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fun.

Shadow: 2 + 2 = pie?

Katt: *Begins darting her tongue in and out of Ebon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
National

Ebon: Oh yeah...you're good honey...uuhhhhmmmhhh *starts deep licking Katts pussy* Dragon boy...stick your dick in one of our asses then use your tail to assfuck the other...amateur
The OCA
Lilamon

DMX: Yeah! Pie will allow me think! *Eats a Pie with Popeye's Power Up theme as background* Oh! Right! *Jumps behind Katt and rams her backhole as she eats Ebon, then as he's taller, he moves his head above Katt's, his face in front of Ebon's rear, where he sticks out his tongue to start rimming her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad