Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Kigel.

DMX: Guess so. Well Monica, keep ignoring, guess I'll take that as you liked. I better, *Listens to Katt when he turns around* Hey hot shot, what's up?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lunatic.

Nath: Before you leave, know this: She was already happy. You, on the other hand.... you weren't making anything better. After you appeared and what you said.... that's what caused her to break up with me. And I was going to try and make it better, but you intervened! *growls slightly* Now, go. I tried to be honest with you today, but you turn on it. Like a coward who doesn't wish to talk it through.

Kurtz: Mrrr... *snuggles close to her and deepens the kiss slightly, his claws rubbing her back gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Undead.

"I'M CUMMMING!!" Mindy thrust her hips into FC Disturbed's face as she came, her juices pouring out onto his face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lich

FC Disturbed: *opens his mouth catching and swallowing most of her juices then starts lapping up juice left on her pussy*
The OCA
Fiend.

Crimson: *stops and looks back to Nath, hearing what he has to say* Maybe... *punches a wall as he sighs* I suppose for that I should ask for your forgiveness......

Monica: *rubs his back softly while deepening the kiss, murring softly in his hold*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Demon.

Mindy grabbed onto FC Disturbed's head, pulling him away from her crotch, "That's enough for that, I want you inside me." She said as she spread her legs invitingly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
New.

Nath: *appears next to Crimson* Come on. I hate making enemies. Let's both ask for each other's forgiveness, eh? *smiles slightly, and sighs* Crimson, I really am sorry. I just thought... if Saphire told you.... *shakes his head* ...Me and Kurtz thought it would hurt too much for you.

Kurtz: *his chest presses against hers, as he continues to rub her back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Liquor.

Crimson: *looks up at him and sighs* I guess...I'm sorry Nath, she asked me if I loved her and well...it's hard to deny your feelings sometimes...I'm really sorry I helped cause all these problems. Will forgive me?

Monica: (Hmmm, I'll have to thank DMX later for these curves, they feel great.) *pushes her tongue slowly into Kurtz's muzzle, playing with his reptillian tongue*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Relish

FC Disturbed: *ripped his pants off and immediatly pushed his member into Mindys pussy*

Saphire: Crimson...?
The OCA
Heaven.

Nath: Of course I forgive you. *smiles slightly, and puts a paw on his shoulder* ...And, I'm really sorry, I should've found a different way to put everything right....

Kurtz: *he slowly murrs as he feels her tongue entering his muzzle, and he plays with her tongue slowly, his paws then moving down to her butt and carressing the cheeks softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds