Join our server on Discord

Fun Word Game
Amar

DMX: Now, I need some morfine. *Walks inside a room*

Aqua: EEEK! What are you doing?! This is the girl changing room!

DMX: *Widens eyes and turns around suddenly* Whoops *secretely locks doors* Oww! Can you believe it? The lock just closed on its own! *Turns around while grinning*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rotten.

Nurses: *sets him into a bed* We'll start by relaxing your body.

Crimson: What do you... *growls blissfully as his chest and crotch were rubbed* Grr....

Monica: *shakes her head as she closes the door on the scene* I wonder where they get all these nurses anyways?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nari

The same from where you got the bikini I just bought for you *Takes out a present box and hands it to Monica out from the window of the Girls' changing room, his face all kissed and his hair all messed up, but he's smiling*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ikari.

Monica: Thanks, DMX-ie! *runs off to try on her new bikini* Hmph, Kurtz hasn't gotten me anything for a while, let alone talk to me...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ito

DMX: *Comes out of the room while fixing his hair and whistling* Whew. *Walks to Monica with the new bikini* How is it? You like?

*The top of the bikini is surprisingly way too big for Monica's chest*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oblige.

Monica: It's nice, though the top seems a little too...big? That's odd, considering how many times he's looked at them, you'd think he'd know I was a C cup. It's still really nice though, thanks sweetie! *hug DMX*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Eldritch.

DMX: Had to grab the bustiest one's bikini, uhh... *hugs back* Don't worry Monica, I can remedy that fast, if you allow me to. Just put on the bra, don't worry if your cute chest is small for it *smiles*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hoop.

Monica: Oh..alright. *puts on the bikini top which is clearly meant for a D cup or higher* So what's your idea...cause I'm not getting breast implants.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pin-pong.

DMX: You don't need implants. Naturals suit you *puts claws on Monica's sides of her chest and starts transferring energy to her, suddenly making Monica's chest a bit heavier as it grows so much, her breasts are squished together by the now small bikini, producing a cleavage that would put a super-model to shame* There. See? they are still natural.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ghost.

Monica: *blushes as she sees her large rack now a perfect fit for the bikini* Oh...um..thank you, DMX-ie. *hugs him as her larger furry breasts rub up against him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions