Join our server on Discord

hiya
Welcome to the DaD, it's nice to see a Guilmon Fan, I like him too. Enjoy your stay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Better than Guilmon nd a shotgun.
Silver: Yeah thats for sure..
The OCA
Wait till everyone introduces here, then start spamming/RPing/whatever.

And if you want a personal oppinion, bashing members, no matter how much you dislike them, isn't nice.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:And if you want a personal oppinion, bashing members, no matter how much you dislike them, isn't nice.

True. It's not very nice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh I'm sorry...you're right :(
The OCA
Welcome to the digi artists domain, have a nice time here
Veemon's Followers
thats okay not everyone has too agree with me, thats what an opinoin is about and thank you guys once again.
Welcome and sorry for my tardiness, the Name is LonelyGabu and I am alot around here, I am also an avid Gabumon lover and mod of that group so that is fun. LOL love to guillimon to...

I hope that you enjoy this place with all your heart, cause in the disasters that the world plagues us, this is the one place where we all care for one another and you are with family. Welcome and I hope you reap the benefits of now being in the company of some of the best friends and close family members that are on this forum. Happy posting!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
woah thanks a lot I feel even more welcomed! I am glad you like guilmon too and I have an rp in the yaio section and a fanfiction up too have a look if anyone has the time.
well i do my best ^^....

Ok i guess, I ll check it out and if you like gabumon than you are more then welcomed to join us... and I can add you after you answer few questions that i am too tired to answer right now, I ll see you tommorrow if you dont mind...

Welcoming is a lot easier then saying goodbye, so welcome like they were leaving....

I always believed in that cause I treasure everyday being here and having all these friends and family so remember that....

LG..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds