Join our server on Discord

Marriage Picture
Ah, maybe some of you know about my MSN online RPG, maybe some don't, but anyways, this story we made contains characters, yes? Well, Faiz (Member here) drew a pic of a certain nice event we really liked to do in a group conversation. The result was this picture. Which is mainly a pic of my sister's RPG character and my friend's RPG character.

So, with no more words to be said, here's the picture:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room37/10...0Chris.jpg

I hope you like it people. I can't believe what I'm about to say, but I let me jaw drop when I saw this one made. Faiz is a really nice Artist.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Ah, maybe some of you know about my MSN online RPG, maybe some don't, but anyways, this story we made contains characters, yes? Well, Faiz (Member here) drew a pic of a certain nice event we really liked to do in a group conversation. The result was this picture. Which is mainly a pic of my sister's RPG character and my friend's RPG character.

So, with no more words to be said, here's the picture:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room37/10...0Chris.jpg

I hope you like it people. I can't believe what I'm about to say, but I let me jaw drop when I saw this one made. Faiz is a really nice Artist.

You've heard my response already, but god, this picture is well done...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
>,< That is SOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!

I LURVE it! *hugs Faiz*

^_^ Nya! I hope I see more of Faiz's art! *sets up shrine* >XD
yup it's really cute and good work as well. I also let my jaw drop when I saw the pic. it's so well done. Faiz surely is a good artist indeed. Wink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Very cute indeed! Very well drawn and I love the position in them,Very well done!
Damn he's good!
Yeah, Faiz does a very good job with his pictures ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my...someone made a thread for me. Thank you for all your comments. I will create my own thread so I can place all of my artworks there.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds