Join our server on Discord

Poll: Did I eat bad spinach?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
33.33%
1 33.33%
Maybe
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

E-coli
Here in the United States, we have an E-coli outbreak stemming from spinach.

Well, I ate alot of spinach on my sub from Sub-way, and I feel like shit.
What are the symptoms of E-coli? I am having internet explorer problems, and I can only get to a few different sites. Seeing that this is one of those few sites, I will just ask you all.
Renamon's Army
Here are the symptoms as provided by WebMD:

* Severe stomach cramps and stomach tenderness.
* Diarrhea, watery at first, but often becoming very bloody.
* Nausea and vomiting.

From what I've heard, it's uncomfortable, but rarely dangerous or fatal. The bonus is that it's bacterial, so anti-biotics will work like a charm.

I hope you feel better soon!
That's what you get from eating spinach. On a sandwich. From a fast-food place. During an E-coli outbreak.
Escherichia Coli rarely affects adults. And as long as I know, it lives in bowels, not in vegetables. So you'd only have it if your spinach was covered in shit.
BTW, how can you eat spinach if it's not for a bet or you're starving to death?
Yeah. I don't eat spiniach. I don't care if popeye ate it. You see him on family guy? heh heh
Popeye: I... need... spinach... me... starving... *Gets near a shelf filled with Spinach cans* Spinach! *Opens can and sinks the spinach down his throat* GRRRR! *Gets blue and holds by his stomach, then falls on ground, clutching his belly in agony*

Chris: *Walks near the knocked out Popeye and stares on him with widened eyes*

Peter: I knew spinach was evil.

-----------------

Anyways... hey, I never thought of hearing about the E-coli here, it was the last bacteria I studied in my Bio-Production classes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.............I'm looking forward to see what will become of this thread Twisted
You never know. Bacterias can derive many subjects including food, medicine, diseases, production, etc. Though I doubt there are many Bio-Production researchers here.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Popeye: I... need... spinach... me... starving... *Gets near a shelf filled with Spinach cans* Spinach! *Opens can and sinks the spinach down his throat* GRRRR! *Gets blue and holds by his stomach, then falls on ground, clutching his belly in agony*

Chris: *Walks near the knocked out Popeye and stares on him with widened eyes*

Peter: I knew spinach was evil.

-----------------

Anyways... hey, I never thought of hearing about the E-coli here, it was the last bacteria I studied in my Bio-Production classes.
Nope. It was popeye at the doctor's office.
Well, I am feeling much better now. And spinach is great on subs. I don't care what you say! I just happened to get sick right after eating it is all. Just a coincidence.

This thread will go to talk of illness, and Popeye.
Renamon's Army