Join our server on Discord

I don't know what you're talking about
..................<.<
Some people that never had a girlfriend are criticizing Wise for not having a girlfriend?
And I have no idea what the pic in the phone was.

Quote:Quote:
But you're waiting to find a girl you really like and is kind of like you aren't you?

Aren't we all?
Well, but having a great girl they might not like that much but it's kinda like them is not a bad thing, is it? And yet, some idiots waste that chance.
Yes but every person is different. And every person can make mistakes.
Quote:I often think that Wisemon went to the wrong school.
Aren't they all the same? Was I supposed to go to Catholic school or something?

Quote:Well, but having a great girl they might not like that much but it's kinda like them is not a bad thing, is it? And yet, some idiots waste that chance.
If I have a real chance, I won't waste it. That's a big "if."

Quote:Yes but every person is different. And every person can make mistakes.
So who made the mistake in my story. You're not talking about my story anymore, are you?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Saddly no and let's not speak anymore of it. And what was on the phone is what I think it was right?
Quote:And what was on the phone is what I think it was right?
Yes, I'm pretty sure it was a vagina. As to why it was so red around the outside, well, what do you expect from a girl who gives away those pictures to coworkers?
I know that you saw me.
Dude, you need some of this:

[Image: mars-splosh.jpg]
Wisemon Wrote:Yes, I'm pretty sure it was a vagina. As to why it was so red around the outside, well, what do you expect from a girl who gives away those pictures to coworkers?
Exactly what I thought and heard from someone. She's quite a whore.
Wisemon Wrote:Aren't they all the same? Was I supposed to go to Catholic school or something?
I meant university. Yes, they are different. For one thing, going to a real engineering school (a specialized one) would have put you someplace people go to study. Instead, you've somehow wound up someplace people go to get drunk. You have my sympathies.

Quote:If I have a real chance, I won't waste it. That's a big "if."
Keep dreaming, because no girl worth dating (and that includes "not crazily religious" as a criteria) will have your exact system of stringent morality. Ride, Sancho! Maybe you'll catch up to Quixote some day.
i've never seen The Man of La Mancha, but i want to. i had to sing I, Don Quixote (key-oh-te) in the All Ohio State Fair Youth Choir.

any who i think you have your awnser Zephyr.
Veemon's Followers
Quote:Dude, you need some of this:
That's about what it looked like.

Quote:Keep dreaming, because no girl worth dating (and that includes "not crazily religious" as a criteria) will have your exact system of stringent morality. Ride, Sancho! Maybe you'll catch up to Quixote some day.
Damn, I knew it! Oh well, there's windmills to fight.
I know that you saw me.