Join our server on Discord

My first lemon I ever did!!
I found my first lemon ever in a Win Zip. I did it originally over 5 or 6 years ago day after gotten laid for the first time. (With a woman with tits twice bigger than my head!!!) I left the grammar and all horrible un touched just so you people can tell how big of a way I've come since then.

For my fans; I made two sequels to this before starting to work on "Messed up Story" which was my first true break through lemon. There were six episodes but I lost the sixth part. However as it sucked balls (yes, even more than this), nothing was lost.

New treath part 1- Pokemon lemon by MISTER BIG T

"What's that Pokemon?" Ash asked and glanced at his Pokedex. "It's a rock. Just... A rock." Ash sighed. He had all the pokemons in world and he had won every gym leader... During his whole life, he had been intrested in Pokemons... Now that there is no more challenge, would his life be meaningles?? Ash shook the tought and returned to campside with Misty.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sametime Jessie and James had just heard the news from Giovanni. "A new pokemon has been made. Stronger than Mewtwo. It is used to lure Ash into a trap." Giovanni was getting annoyed, when both Jessie and James wanted to know about this pokemon. "You losers? In your dreams!" Then Giovanni pressed a button and next thing they knew, they were both outside. James fell on ground and Jessie fell on top of him. "Oww... I think that guy has issues" said Jessie. James didn't say anything. Jessie looked at James. They both glanced at eachothers eyes for 4 minutes then, James kissed Jessie. Jessie returned the kiss and rubbed neck of James. She again kissed him, this time with a tongue, while opening his shirt. She then kissed at his niples, his belly and then he kissed again James on lips, while with both hands undoing buttons in his jeans. Jessie then revealed the dick from the jeans. He still continued to kiss James, while with right hand she stroke his penis and with left hand she was quickly undressing herself. James helped her by taking off her top and the bra. "Jessie sure has nice tits" he tought and licked her hard nipples. Jessie smiled and kissed James on his forehead. Now the dick had grown into 7# inches long, wich she began sucking again. James pulled his head back and made a small moan. Then Jessie laid down on ground and took hold of James erect member. Jessie grabbed her both tits and started giving tit fucked to James, wich he seemed to enjoy much. Soon he came with a large moan, some of the cum flew in Jessies open mouth, some around his breasts. "That was great Jessie." James said and kissed Jessie on the cheek.

Meanwhile back at our heroes camp, Brock was just making some pancakes. His chef costume, consisted on pink silk. Ash always laughed at it and said that it would make Brock look like a gay. "Well, that's the only chef costume I got" was always Brocks answer. Misty noticed that Ash was feeling down and decided to cheer him up. "Hey Ash! Want to have a little poke fight?" "Thanks Misty, but I'm not in the mood." Just then Brock turned around saying: "Pancakes are ready!" Both Misty and Ash went to table immediatly. "He might look like a gay, but he sure does hell good tasting food!" Ash tought and ate few pancakes. Just then everything went black in his eyes. Both Ash and Misty fell on ground. Brock just rubbed his hands and kept saying:" It worked! It worked! That will teach them to call me gay!"

"Giovanni has been terrorising us again!" said some villager to officer Jenny. "He has? Sorry about that, but you can trust police!" After saying that, she turned his bike on. Nothing. No gas. "Well, I should probably walk. It would do good to my weight too.." Just then Jenny saw Jessie and James coming out from some alley. "HEY YOU!! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!!" Both Jessie and James quickly withdrawed back into alley. Officer Jenny followed them in there. In deadend, James was smiling. "But where is the oth---" Jenny never got the chance to finnish that sentence, when Jessie hitted her with a plank. When she woke up, she noticed that she was naked! James was watchin her, stroking his penis fastly. On top of that, Jessie was wearing a dildo strap on and she came closer to Jenny. "Again the law is unable to beat Team Rocket!" "Stop this at once! You will only make your crimes worse!!" Both Jessie and James laughed. There came few tears in Jennys eyes... "What are they gonna do to me?" she tought.

What will Jessie and James do to Jenny?
What plans do Brock have for Misty and Ash?
What is this new pokemon?

All these questions will be answered in New treath part 2!!!
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Well you can tell it's old. It's nothing like your other fics. It's kind of normal. heh heh