Join our server on Discord

so many mysterious (SPOILER)
SPOILER

Mercurimon said good guys killed all Digimon and no digi-egg were left, all Digimon died.

Good guys denied and said no such thing.

So, who is lying? :?:

I began to suspect the real motive of DATS. lol

Is this season base on 'misunderstanding'? I mean, they fought because they misunderstood each others. Somebody made Mercurimon and Ikuta hated the human, but who?

Was Masaru's father a hero or traitor? :oops:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
*ahem* This is what I know so far.
Quote:So far, there has been a group of humans that went into the digital world to study it ten years ago. A person named kurata killed some digimon. It's all his fault digimon hate humans. But he gets his once the others go back to the digiworld with him. Can you say Digisoul Full Charge? Yeah and they're bringing ikuto along with them to the digiworld. And once they get back satsuma the commander gets put in jail and the rest get their memories erased.

That help?
So, how to solve this conflict?

How many Digimon in the Digital World hated human? Erase their memories or kill all of them can solve problem?

Why in the first place human wanted to kill all Digimon?

Off topic:
Season 2 ending human and Digimon lived together. But not for long. Human studied the way to the Digital World and killed all the Digimon there. Then human claimed the Digital World as second-Earth (a place without Digimon, only human). lol
We don't know why that one guy wants. We'll learn it in the next week or two.
I hope so.
Please don't leave like the Dark Ocean mystry (remain unsolve). lol
That's where a lot or all evil digimon go where they die. I think that's what everyone agrees on or that might be what I'm making it.