Join our server on Discord

Greetings!
Hi, everybody!

I'm a new author on the scene. I can't draw at all. And I mean at all. In anticipation of the release of my first written series, I'd like to introduce myself and get to know my potential readers!

So, let's see. A little bit about myself must be in order, then. ;) I'm a computer science major who has always been fascinated with the technical side of digimon. Most of my written work has been centered around that topic. It wasn't until I read some of RenaTamer's work (at the now-defunct DHZ) that I finally built up the confidence to declare to myself that I was going to do my part to contribute to the plot-based lemon community. ;)

My favorite season of Digimon is definetly 3. From a literary perspective, I find it much more enlightening than the other ones. That, and...Renamon. Season 3 definetly gets points for her in my book.

With that in mind...anyone looking for a programmer's perspective on matters digimon, or just wants someone to talk to (I'm very reclusive in real life, so feel free to save me from my solitude), I'll be right here!
Hi there I'm Wererdragon nice to meet you. You will enjoy it her at the DaD
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hey how ya doin, and welcome to the DaD!I am the one known as Death and I'm a proud member of the SDP and the Gabumon Lovers!I greet you on behalf of these two groups until some of the other members can welcome you.

Flare-HEY!!!!A new member!(Pounce)Nice to meet you!I'm Chaos Flare Renamon a.k.a Flare.

Sin-Get the axe!We have a new one!

me-Ummm.....Yeah shutup sin.
The level of activity is great, guys. It's been like, half an hour, and there are already two replies.

I'm looking forward to my time here.:)
Nice to see you are enjoying already. Be welcome to the DaD, continue to enjoy your stay, I'll personally make it last. *cracks knuckles*
Whoops... mistook Lawyer greetings with Newbie greetings. Ahem, posts lots and have fun Cel!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD, Cel, and post lots while you're here! *grins at DMX*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Theres only one rule you need to abide by...Dot always wins!!!
The OCA
Huh what? AN introduction you say...
Oh How rude? The name is LonelyGabu and its an honor to meet someone who would like to contribute in any way shape or form. I am a talent of all walks of life and I am the same here. One of the Art Reviewers from our soon to be art reciew staff, moderator of the group known as the Gabumon Loverz, 4th in command of the SDP and idea man, one of the many.

As for your welcome, hell I ve been there with the hole, "need courage to come here and post and be not afraid," but after that all you can say and need to hear is that you came to the site and we are happy for you to have join us. From your friendly neighbor, letting you know that this is now your home as well and I hope you enjoy every moment and happy posting....If you ever need anyone of else feel free to ask, otherwise, have a great dday and good luck on all future endevors.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Trooper (On a bead link): Another intending author.

Second Trooper: Monitor and subject to scrutniy.

Marine: Well I must say it is a pleasure. Up and coming you say? Welcome to the domain, fortunate, and procreate.
*smiles* I'm liking you already, Cel. *nods* Have fun!