Join our server on Discord

Farewell...
You'll always be welcomed here.
Acchan (and many other artists) have left this place because No one likes any other art besides stuff of Renamon.

We should show equal support to all of an artists work. Thats only polite since they do it for FREE.
Yeah.. that is a major disapointment wih this place. Kinda strange how strong the love for renamon is. :?

Well cya 'round acchan. :(
Of course everyone loves Renamon, but there's also a good audience who enjoy other things, and now that people are starting to let go of Tamers, Renamon is moving back a bit -- the problem was that everyone knew Renamon before the dub of Tamers aired, and withthe shitty scheduling the Frontier dub, most of us haven't had a chance to see the great now females, and males.

The only reason I haven't done a Frontier lemon yet is lack of inspiration, though I think I'm starting to see one now...

I'm going to stop focusing on Renamon now, though, because Tamers is old news. So is adventure, but you have the whole crew there. With Tamers I can spread to the whole group now, not just Rena.

Akuji, you will be missed. *begins building a memorial to Acchan and Succubamon*
Boy, this is pretty sad. I always loved most of Acchan's pics, but they were mainly the Renamon ones.

And it seems that's what we, as fanatics in this forum, seem to care about.

(I have a new interest though: Kula Diamond from King Of Fighters. She's rare in hentai as of this point)

I mean, don't get me wrong. Ever since she debuted in Digimon Season 3, we began to adore and love the fox Digimon, as well as her trusted partner Rika.

But maybe we're adoring her too much.

(That's why I decided that I will never make requests again.
1 - Because the artist has the right to choose whether or not to do a request
2 - Request just give a waste of time and cause problems. I was waiting for a Renamon/Felicia pic I wanted from her so I can use it on my site, but I never got it. You'll notice that the "I'm a request whore" series prove Acchan's point.
3 - Art should be for fun. Since hentai is meant to excite or arouse. I rather get arouse than to ask someone to get me aroused.)

I suggest this: since Renamon's been used a lot, how about we give her a rest. She's been into more hentai shit than any other Digimon in this forum, or the internet period. I don't want to be asking a certain artist to draw the same character over and over again, just to get these hentai fanatics to shut up.

That's why we have other characters to consider. Lillymon has "never been used" that much, Sora's kind of rare due to her low popularity. There are other characters that are worth mentioning, but I just can't think up of any good one right now.

"I see no changes" - 2Pac (R.I.P.)
see ya