Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire IV, Dragons anyone?
Quote:Shadowknight wrote:
What site did you use? If you go to gamestop.com you can get them for a good price if they're used, which is probably the only condition you'd be able to find them in nowadays.

Actually I did use Gamestop.com..lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Lawl. Revive of a dead topic, but~~

W00T. Finally, today, I found BOF IV. It was pre-owned, and damn cheap (Good condition disk, too, I must add!), so I thought what the hell!

^^ Finally....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Royal Armor? Royal Sword?! All I ever stole from both is a Dragon Tear.

Strange, according to what my memory tells me, the Dragon Tear is stolen from Fou-Lu when fighting with Ryu, the Royal Armor is stolen from Tyrant, and the Royal Sword from Astral. I myself managed to get them few weeks ago, maybe a month ago, I went there level 43 to make sure they wouldn't bother me.

You made me happy, I just remembered that after that, I went with low confidence to face the Rider and pwned him in my first try n_n Except for Scias' best 2 hits blade, I got the best equipment for everyone [/ignore Goo King Sword mode]

I might be wrong then. I'm no big fan of BoF 4 (fucking copy of Grandia and FF7) though BoF 3 is one of my favorites. I only bother doing the 'get all items/powers/see all scenes' when I really like a game.

PS I followed Herr Mullen's advice and bought Grandia, though the second disk is flawed and I changed it and was flawed too (the master must be flawed) so I didn't finish it yet. When I do, I'll tell how I liked it.