Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire IV, Dragons anyone?
Quote:If you come to Buenos Aires, you can get 'em.

I got 3 in Pinamar and 4 in Mar del Plata :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I picked up 3 & 4 when they first came out, and I still have the same discs and even more surprising they still work. 1 & 2 I have on my computer because I dropped the cardriges in the snow when I was walking to school one day.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The whole dragon transformation was always a cool idea to me, and my brother has III and IV. I just never found the games, as a whoel, to be too much fun, but I have respect for the games, except for V. I don't know what they were thinking with the dragon system. Still the game might be fine otherwise.

Last night I dreamt of Breath of Fire VI... though all I remeber is seeing a giant purple dragon.
Didn't they stop with Dragon quarter?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, sorry about that... they did, but my mind certainly thought otherwise at the time.
Quote:PS1 for 3 and 4. GBA for 1 and 2. PS2 for Dragon Quarter. And good luck finding 3 and 4, it's a pretty popular game so they're considered rare, not up there with SSS or EB but still hard to find.

Well, there's always the internet...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
DragonMasterX Wrote:Anyways, since you replied, can you tell me if you could ever steal the Royal Armor or Royal Sword from Tyrant and Astral? I spent three hours yesterday using Pilfer and Steal and the goddamned things wouldn't give them to me.
Royal Armor? Royal Sword?! All I ever stole from both is a Dragon Tear.
Well...I looked for the games online and i showed them to my mom...she might get them depending on how much money she has a month from now...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Well...I looked for the games online and i showed them to my mom...she might get them depending on how much money she has a month from now...

What site did you use? If you go to gamestop.com you can get them for a good price if they're used, which is probably the only condition you'd be able to find them in nowadays.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Royal Armor? Royal Sword?! All I ever stole from both is a Dragon Tear.

Strange, according to what my memory tells me, the Dragon Tear is stolen from Fou-Lu when fighting with Ryu, the Royal Armor is stolen from Tyrant, and the Royal Sword from Astral. I myself managed to get them few weeks ago, maybe a month ago, I went there level 43 to make sure they wouldn't bother me.

You made me happy, I just remembered that after that, I went with low confidence to face the Rider and pwned him in my first try n_n Except for Scias' best 2 hits blade, I got the best equipment for everyone [/ignore Goo King Sword mode]
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad