Join our server on Discord

Breath of Fire IV, Dragons anyone?
Are you sure those are dragons and not insects? I've never played Breath of fire before, but the game reminds me of The legend of dragoon.
I've never played Breath of Fire,but it looks good.I never thought anyone here played Legend of Dragoon,it is awesome,really good RPG.
Xaj Wrote:he fifth got a lot of people to hate it

What? How's that? Why do people hate Dragon Quarters? I never got to play it, but what's up? What is the main let down?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I take back what I said.I've played dragon quarters,I didn't like it.That was a long time ago though.Only played to the first battle.
DragonMasterX Wrote:
Xaj Wrote:he fifth got a lot of people to hate it

What? How's that? Why do people hate Dragon Quarters? I never got to play it, but what's up? What is the main let down?

I heard that too, supposedly had a bunch of glitchy things in it. Like a bad camera and very high (Original DMC 3 meets Jak 2) difficulty, plus since it's a real time game it didn't feel like the original games, and sometimes an enemy would spawn on the other side of something and you couldn't get to it which basically meant you couldn't continue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll have to try it out. I also heard some rumors about Ryu actually talking throughout the game, and Nina being the silent one.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You don't want to play Dragon quarter and you only have one dragon form and it is timed once you get your dragon form you reach 100% it is game over man and it is only about twenty hours long two.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
*prints pictures out and posts them on wall*
Me likes these very much.
These are awesome DMX!

And here's another game that I want for Christmas...but DMX...what system is this for..?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
PS1 for 3 and 4. GBA for 1 and 2. PS2 for Dragon Quarter. And good luck finding 3 and 4, it's a pretty popular game so they're considered rare, not up there with SSS or EB but still hard to find.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:PS1 for 3 and 4. GBA for 1 and 2. PS2 for Dragon Quarter. And good luck finding 3 and 4, it's a pretty popular game so they're considered rare, not up there with SSS or EB but still hard to find.
If you come to Buenos Aires, you can get 'em. :D