Join our server on Discord

Vacation without the partners series
What I right contains sexual content involving two males and I don't own these characters so don't get me in trouble ok.

Before I start this is the first time I make something like this so don't judge me so easily and the characters I will be using in this will be Takato, Henry, Kazu, and Kenta. Oh yeah I am going make this into a series to make it interesting.

Vacation without the partners Part 1.

It' been one Year since the D-Reaper was defeated and the digimon can never return to their tamer partners. School finally was finish for the summer and Takato and his friends, Henry, Kazu and Kenta went to the park to discuses what they are going to do for the summer.
"So what's our plan for the summer guys?" asked Takato. "Well my family is going out of town and I don't want to be stuck in the car with Suzie so I thought of staying at your place Takato." Answered Henry.
"I got nothing better to do so I will be at home for the summer, so what about you Kenta?" asked Kazu looking board. "Well I am going to help my mother with something for a couple of day and after that nothing." answer Kenta
"Well my parents will be out of town for a few weeks for their wedding anniversary and I ask them if I can stay home without a babysitter and they said 'Yes, you can stay home without a babysitter if one or a few of friend stay here with you' so in other words that will a positive yes." said Takato talking to Henry. "Cool thanks pal!" said Henry as he rush home to get some stuff from home and looked very excited.
"Hey Takato why don't we have a sleep over at your house, we can have a great party?" asked Kazu. "Ok but lets have the sleep over after Kenta helps his mother." replied Takato as he started to look at Kenta. "Alright but why don't you and I have a sleep with me tonight and Takato and Henry get settle over at his house?" said Kenta. "Ok, but after you help your mom we go to Takato's house." replied Kazu. "Alright everything is set." said Takato and then they all went home to get ready.
Henry came home and saw everyone getting ready to go. "So Henry, did Takato said yes?" asked Henry's dad. "Yeah dad and you know what's funny?" replied Henry. "What son?" asked his father. "Either way I had to pack." answer Henry as he rush to his room to get his stuff. "Henry we'll be leaving now. Be careful at Takato's home!" said Henry's mom. "Ok mom." said Henry as he hugged her goodbye. Henry's family left and Henry still at home grabbing his stuff, he left his room then his house and locked the door and rush to Takato's house.
Takato came home and found his house was empty and there was a note on the refrigerator door and it said "Takato left for our trip and we trust that you will be reasonable to have someone with you if some goes wrong." The place was starting to get hot since his parents might left during school. "Man it's hot in here, it feel like been like that for hours." said Takato wiping his sweat and took off his sweat shirt and shoes. He turned on the fans and wait for Henry, he started pull on his shirt that's he was wearing back forth to keep cool tile the fans starting to cool the place.
After half an hour, Takato just remembered something and said "Crap, I forgot to give mom all of my dirty sleep clothes two days ago! I got nothing to sleep in tonight." After he said that he heard a nock on his door. "Oh well I will just clean them after I let Henry in." said Takato as he walk to the door. "Hey Takato!!!" said Henry with smile on his face. "Hey Henry!!" replied Takato letting his friend in. They both walked to Takato's room and Henry said "I hope you don't mind if I used you sleep clothes to sleep in, because I brought clothes to go out in." asked Henry.
Takato eyes widen a little and said "Well...that um...you see...I don't have them clean." "oh well it's hot day and might get hot tonight so that's cool." said Henry as he puts his backpack on the ground and took off his orange vest. "I got a sleeping bag for you to sleep in." said Takato as he left his room. Takato came back with the sleeping bag and asked "Are you hungry Henry?" "Yeah, what you have?" replied Henry.
"Well there's pizza that I could put in the oven." answered Takato. "Alright." replied Henry. Takato got the pizza and put it in the oven and they waited. After an Hour and a half, the pizza was read. Takato turned off the oven and got some thick towels to get the pizza and cut it with a pizza cutter. They were eating the pizza and Takato said "I remember when Guilmon first tried pizza. He made a mess and I got in huge trouble for that."
After they ate there was still some pizza left over so Takato it the refrigerator. "I am going to take a bath Takato, ok?" said Henry as he made his way to the bathroom to take a bath. "Alright, there should be some towels in there." replied Takato. Takato went in to his room to get his dirty sleep clothes when he got them Henry notice before he went inside the bathroom and asked "what are you doing Takato?" "Oh I am just going to clean my sleep clothes." answer Takato. "Oh. I got an idea." said Henry as he took off his shirt and pants leaving nothing but his boxers on.
"What are you doing!?" asked Takato as he started to blush. "I am giving you my clothes that I was wearing so that they can be clean as well." answered Henry as he gave his clothes and grabbed his boxers and started to them off, then Takato turned around to not to see Henry naked. After Henry gave his boxers to Takato, he went into the Bathroom and closed the door. Takato went into the wash room and put the clothes in the washer and took off his sweaty white shirt, took off his pants and his boxers and grabbed a towel and put in around his waist. After Henry came out of the bathroom wearing orange boxers, Takato went and took his bath.
After Takato took his bath he came out only in a towel and went to his room and Henry was not there. Takato didn't notice so he went to his droor and got a pear of white boxers and put them on. Henry came when Takato took off the towel and putting on the boxers. Henry went behind Takato and whisper into his ear and said "Hey Takato why are we wearing boxers if it's just you and me?" Takato jumped in surprise of Henry sneaking up on him and what he just said. "Come on we are both guys and we have nothing hide." said Henry as he took off his boxers and showing his rock hard member. Takato just stood there in shock.
Henry walk to Takato, got close to Takato and made Takato relax and lay him down to the ground. "What are you going to do Henry?" asked Takato as he started to get nervous. "I am going to do this." said Henry as he pulled off Takato's boxers and started to kiss to Takato on the lips with passion. Takato just let him do it. "Mmm." they moan. Then Henry remove his lips and saw Takato's rock hard dick and said "Do you want me to take care of you or should you take care of me?" Takato just answer "you." Henry moved to Takato's member and started to suck on it. "Oh...Henry... that feels goood." said Takato with the sound of plusher making. Henry stopped and said "I have an Idea." as he got up, lay on top of Takato and said "I suck your and you suck mine."
Takato got Henry's dick and started to suck and so did Henry. They both moan with plusher then they both cam in the same time but Takato could not hold in Henry's cum so some spilled on his face. "Did you like that." asked Henry and Takato just nodded. Then Henry licked off his cum off his face and started to get hard again and kissed Takato on the chest and made him have his second wind with his cock. Henry got up and went on his knees in front of Takato. Henry move Takato's legs to the opposite sides and get closer. "Henry, what are you going to...." said Takato when Henry move his hard cock inside Takato's butt hole. He move slowly in and then started to trust back and forth slowly. "Aah, it hurts!" said Takato. "Don't worry it will start to fell much better." said Henry as he continuing thrusting but increasing the pase. "Oh, yeah you right it does feel good." said Takato as he smiled and close his eyes. Henry grabbed Takato's member and started to jerk with it and thrust fast and fast. "Ohohoh...Henry I going to cum again." said Takato "So am I Takato." said Henry as he thrust and jerk faster and faster until Takato cam on Henry's hand and Henry cam in Takato. Henry remove his dick and the sweat hard and panting.
Henry licked off of all of Takato's cum from his hand and off Takato. Takato then fell asleep and then Henry put his arms around Takato, kissed him good night and fell asleep as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you think so far from my first part? I still have more ideas for the next one. I just want to know what you all think.
I skimmed through about half of it. From what I can tell, you really did little to no research for your characterization. Your characters are pretty much interchangeable.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Now for Part 2

Vacation without the partners. Part II

Two days have pasted scene the gang made there plans. Kenta was almost done help out with his mother, when Kazu came to his house and knocked on the door. Kenta went to answer the door. "Hey, Kenta are you ready to go to Takato's?" asked Kazu once Kenta answered the door. "Oh crap I forgotten about it!" answer Kenta with a surprised look on his face. "What do you mean you forgot about it!?" asked Kazu. "I'll go ask if I can come once I am done." said Kenta as he going to close the door. "I'll going to my place and get my stuff and come back to see if you're ready." said Kazu as he walked off.
After an hour passed Kenta asked if he can go to Takato's house for a sleep over after he had finish with his mother in cleaning, she said yes and was getting his stuff ready when there was a knock. Kenta went to answer it and Kazu was there and said "Ready to go?" "I just need to get my stuff ready." responded Kenta. "Ah man you really take you time. Fine I'll wait here until you're ready." said Kazu as he sat on the side of the steps of the door. After five minutes Kenta came outside and saw Kazu looking board. "Finally, can we go now or 'you forgot something' that you do?" asked Kazu look annoyed. "No I got everything that I need and everything is done." answered Kenta as he closed the door and made their way to Takato's house.
Mean while at Takato's home, "Hey Takato, are we going to have like a sleep over here with Kazu and Kenta?" asked Henry. "Oh crap I forgot about them, scene we have nothing much to do toady and yesterday, I completely forgot about them!" answered Takato looking all surprised. "Don't worry, it not like missed up the house." said Henry trying to help Takato with this problem. "Yeah you're right." said Takato looking happy. The there was a knock on the door. Henry answer the door, and there was Kazu & Kent in the other side of the door.
"Hey Henry, what's up?" said Kazu as he entered. "Sorry we took so long but Kenta was that one that took the longest." "Hey you could've helped me out!" said Kenta look angrily at Kazu. "It's ok, it's been a slow day today and with you here we can have fun." said Henry trying to get Kazu and Kenta settle. "Ok I got an idea, lets all sleep in the living room." suggested Takato. Everyone agreed and Kazu & Kenta got their stuff and put it near the couch and Kazu said as he took out his digimon deck "Hey everyone do you all fell like losing to me?" Takato, Kenta and even Henry got their decks out and started to play.
Night had fallen and everyone took their bats and they are still playing even when Kazu lost to Henry. Kazu kept on going and going without giving up. Then it was midnight and Henry have not lost to Kazu and Henry was going to stop after winning 15 times when Kazu said "Come on one more game." "Nah, I beat you too many times." answered Henry. "Come on. I Know if you win, I'll do do anything that you want to do." begged Kazu. "Fine and do the same if you win Kazu." replied Henry as he shuffle his deck. After an hour Henry won again. "Damn it, how could I lose again!?" said Kazu looking all pissed off. "I guess you'll do anything for me." said Henry. "Yeah I guess." said Kazu looking disappointed. "Well we'll settle that tomorrow." said Henry as everyone went to sleep. "I wonder what he would want me to do?" asked Kazu as he whisper to himself and went to sleep.