Join our server on Discord

Question about posting non-digimon fics
Is it ok to post non-digimon fics here or is there another section were I can post?
There's also an original fiction section, but if you want to post here, knock yourself out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:There's also an original fiction section, but if you want to post here, knock yourself out.

I can't post fan fic's in that section.

I want to post my Teen Titans Dark Fiction series here if I am allowed to but I want to be sure its ok first.
IT IS FINE BAI MEH BUT U WOOD HAF TO ASK TEH ADMINZ.

In other words, I see no reason why not, go for it.
Tank Cop Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:There's also an original fiction section, but if you want to post here, knock yourself out.

I want to post my Teen Titans Dark Fiction series here if I am allowed to but I want to be sure its ok first.

You can post them here, just please don't flood them. Keep it to one, maybe two, active topics at once. This section is intended for Digimon-based works.
Anonmon Wrote:
Tank Cop Wrote:

You can post them here, just please don't flood them. Keep it to one, maybe two, active topics at once. This section is intended for Digimon-based works.

Already done.

Its only two topics anyways.

1. for the long list of charater profiles, backgrounds and history.

2. For all the chatpers.

Thanks BTW ^_^
Anonmon Wrote:
Tank Cop Wrote:

Anonmon, I hate to contradict a fellow mod, however...

This section is INTENDED for authors. That we have a separate place for Original Fic means that this board is the appropriate place to post any and all fan-fiction, at least in my mind. This forum is not intended only, or mainly, for Digimon-based works -- the site may be, but the forums aren't.
Alrighty then. Upshot is, the Teen Titans stuff can be posted.