Join our server on Discord

hiya
Crimson: Destruction?! You betcha! *pulls out his Ceberus Death Ray and makes a insane laugh* So who's first?!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
D-Kurtz: Do you mind just firing something dark at me? *devious grin* It might help with the... destruction...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Eh, you mean like an Evil Ray or something? I guess I could do that. *resets his ray gun to Evil Death Ray and fires at Kurtz* So did it work?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
D-Kurtz: *a huge black explosion happens on where he was, and, after a few seconds, the explosion dies out, revealing a figure wrapped in black mist*

Chaos Lord: Yup. It worked. *brushes his now long black hair back* So, what city we destroying?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Wait a sec, if this is gonna be pure destruction then I should transform too. *a red glow shines before a furry dragon is left where Crimson was*

C-Dragon: I don't know, how about that one there? *points to the town of cake lovers* Those idiots, everyone knows pie owns cake! *flies towards the city*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chaos Lord: *drifts slowly towards the city, his feet just slightly hovering off the ground* Well... yes. *dark energy starts forming in his hand* Let's get rid of these people, shall we?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
C-Dragon: Yup, I was hungry anyways. *sets fire to several buildings while eating some of the humans running away*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions