Join our server on Discord

DJ Rocket Invades DaD!
That's right mons, womons, hot digidestined babes and cool digidestined guys. DJ Rocket and his digimon, Megamon are on the scene. We're here because we need somewhere to put our fanfics and lemons. And somewhere to bring up the morale for Takari, Patagato, Megarena and Rorika. If you want to know more about me visit www.myspace.com/djrocketspace

or visit djrocket.proboards25.com.

Long live the Rocket Bros!
Welcome to the DaD, DJ Rocket! *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*jumps DJ Rocket* HIYA! ^_^ Welcom'ese!
Hey Rocket, welcome to the DaD, nice to see ya here. Enjoy your time!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome! Can't wait to see some of your work. ^_^
Ah, welcome Rocket to the DaD! I'm Crimson, lemon writer, insane fox, etc. Say weren't you on the DHZ, I think I remember you. Anyways, I hope you have fun around here and enjoy your stay!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to the site DJ Rocket, I'm Gunter! So very nice to meet you- are you by any chance familiar with Red-Rocket?
'ello there.
Renamon's Army
Shadowy figure: Hehe, would you like to see something strange?

Shadow: *Flies out of nowhere and kicks the figure away* NOOO!! Sheesh, *Goes to the figure* WE DON'T WANT YOU AROUND HERE! THIS IS A HAPPY PLACE FULL OF HAPPY PEOPLE!!

Figure: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Shadow: WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME WELCOMING SOMEONE UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP!! BEAT IT!!!! *Punts the figure away* Sorry about that, my grandma can be a little strange at times. (Pause for Laughter) Anyways, welcome to the forums, and have a fun time!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *roars loudly* Let the spam begin! *points to a tray of pies*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds