Join our server on Discord

Old School Style! (May contain almost anything)
This RPG is patterned after old-school Text Adventure games, such as Zork 1-3, Beyond Zork, and Zork Zero. Oh, and lamer titles like "The HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy" whatever that was supposed to be. I could never get out of the darkness! WHat this means is that I will be acting as the "Computer" or the "Terminal", and you will input your commands. Please note that unlike old-school text games, you should make your input clear for me to read. "take screwd" will probably only end with the screwdriver being taken up your rear-end.

Of course, this is also a hentai RPG, and is supporting a multi-user interface. We'll start off with only one player, though. The first person to reply becomes SLAVE ONE, and will be named either in their post or after their SN on here. Also when you join please type:

/join

must be for male, for female, for hermaphrodite or for eunuch (castrated male)

must be an integral value between 18 and 35 -- no halves or any of that bull.

Valid are:
ONE OF:
, , - attracted only to males
, , - attracted only to females
or - attracted to both genders

ONE OF:
- dominant
- submissive
- can be either depending on situation

ANY NUMBER OF:
- replace "fetish" with the fetish this character has. Use multiple times for multiple fetishes.

Now for my joining as MASTER HUNTER, the COM player.

/join MASTER_HUNTER

>> Welcome to
>> THE GODS OF LOVE
>> © 2006 New Gaea Entertainment
>> Written by Nate Hunter & YOU

You have been taken captive by the harshest person you have ever met. You have yet to see his face, in fact you only know him because he has awoken you with a stern whipping. "This is what ye pay for refusin' to get up," he says, looking down at you. "Now are ye awake? Good. We've much work to do, slave number one."

You are led through a labyrinthine facility made of rough-hewn stone and mortar, dragged when your legs fail or mis a step. Finally you arrive in...

THE BROKEN ROOM
The walls of this room are showing signs of age and repeated impacts, and the stones are cracked or misshapen in many places. darker regions spot the floor, some large and some small, and some dark spots can even be seen on the walls. In this room there is a table with leather and iron restraints.

"Now get yerself on this table fer yer lessen," the first man yells at you. "Brute, Jules; Guard the exits." The two burly guards who brought you here each move to one of the two doors leaving the room. There is no way out of this room now that these two hulks block the doorways.

>AWAITING COMMAND INPUT
/join JEM <21>

>>> Walks to the table timidly and climbs up to sit on the edge while staring at the restraints.
THE BROKEN ROOM

Jem sets himself upon the table and looks around. The room hasn't changed, however in this new position he can see the ceiling. The ceiling is lined with wooden panels, possibly also the floor of a higher room, and is bare of decorations. "Now ye'll see what yer future holds," the commander says. He grabs each of your limbs, one at a time, and places them in the restraints, fastening them as he goes. "D'ye know what we do to kids such as yerself?"

Jules and Brute standing unmoving at the doors, still blocking anybody from entering or leaving.

Jem is now spread-eagle on the table, with the commander standing over him.

> AWAITING COMMAND INPUT
>wait

THE BROKEN ROOM

Jem lies silently upon the table as the commander looms over him. From somewhere Jem can no longer see, a whip rises into the commanders hands. A swift lash to the face leaves a welt running along his right cheek as the commander grins. "Struggle, pet. Struggle with every ounce of strength you have. I'll teach you who you are and who I am today."
>>> Cries out in pain from the whiplash and pulls at the restrainst futily.
THE BROKEN ROOM

Jem's struggles with the restraints prove futile. They are firmly attached to the table, and their latches are tightly secured. "You are not free anymore," the commander said. He pulled the whip back and growled. "You are a slave now; MY slave. And I am Master here. You will not sleep until you accept that absolutely." He stands with his whip ready, staring down at the hermaphrodite.
>>> Stares up at the man and stutters "Y-... Yes m-ma-... master..." Shudders
The whip flys at Jem's face, leaving a welt across the left cheek. "What was that, slave? Speak clearly at all times!"
>>> Shrieks in pain "YES, MASTER!!!"
THE BROKEN ROOM

"Good, now never whimper, stutter, or do anything else so demeaning unless I tell you to. You are My slave," Master said, grinning. He let the whip fly several times upon Jem's legs, looking at the slave's face the entire time. "Now what are you?"