Join our server on Discord

Absolute Ball-Stompage
Ah, I was confused. No offence. I said it before though, some digimon are pretty weak, and I could take them down.
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:This question is pointless. Can a Digimon look good? All art can look good. Can a Digimon kick your ass? If they were real, they ought to be able. Can they do both at once? Looking good requires no intelligence. It's like asking if you can sit and eat at the same time.

I fixed my first post to your reasoning, which I still don't think to be correct.

I didn't mean to say they looked good, though, I meant to say something along the lines of cool of badass.

Besides, if only the useful topics were kept here, we'd have a near-empty forum.
Quote:I didn't mean to say they looked good, though, I meant to say something along the lines of cool of badass.
Thanks for fixing the question to something slightly more logical. Which Digimon look fierce and back it up? Something along those lines? I would put Machinedramon, MaloMyotismon, and Dynasmon high on that list.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I didn't mean to say they looked good, though, I meant to say something along the lines of cool of badass.
Thanks for fixing the question to something slightly more logical. Which Digimon look fierce and back it up? Something along those lines? I would put Machinedramon, MaloMyotismon, and Dynasmon high on that list.

Perfect, that's what I was aiming for.
Angemon can kick ass and look good, and sexy.
Beelzemon can kick ass and look good, and sexy, and evil, and powerful, and cool.
Imagine getting beat up by Guilmon! *grin* Now THAT would look cool!
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Ah, I was confused. No offence. I said it before though, some digimon are pretty weak, and I could take them down.

I'm sure you would, considering they're fictional characters, and you're NOT one.
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Ah, I was confused. No offence. I said it before though, some digimon are pretty weak, and I could take them down.

I'm sure you would, considering they're fictional characters, and you're NOT one.

If we upheld a sense of reality like that here, there would be no soul. Be a little more lenient.
Ghost_Op Wrote:

If we upheld a sense of reality like that here, there would be no soul. Be a little more lenient.

Let me be frank with you.

If you want to make believe that you're a female digimon fox who can beat up everyone else, or make believe that you're two people talking to each other within the same post, go to the RP Section. if you want to actually just TALK about digimon, you come to THIS section.
Ghost_Op Wrote:

Let me be frank with you.

If you want to make believe that you're a female digimon fox who can beat up everyone else, or make believe that you're two people talking to each other within the same post, go to the RP Section. if you want to actually just TALK about digimon, you come to THIS section.

Fair enough.