Join our server on Discord

Absolute Ball-Stompage
Hmm... Megidramon would kick total ass... my ass that is... other then that I would say BlackWarGreymon as well.
Veemon's Followers
Magnamon's a good pick, as is Flamedramon. Renamon or WereGarurumon as well.
Any smaller Digimon would look rather cool. *looks at video of Megidramon beating me by stomping me flat... InStAnT dEaTh!* Meh... The bigger ones would just do that!
Dorughoramon would be a painful too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorughoramon
The OCA
This question is pointless. Can a Digimon look good? All art can look good. Can a Digimon kick your ass? If they were real, they ought to be able. Can they do both at once? Looking good requires no intelligence. It's like asking if you can sit and eat at the same time.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Pointless is fun. Gaiomon, MetalGreymon, Skullgreymon, MetalSeadramon, Devimon-
I would kick patamon's ass.
BWGM would be fun to watch as he killed some dude.
Renamon's Army
Wisemon Wrote:This question is pointless. Can a Digimon look good? All art can look good. Can a Digimon kick your ass? If they were real, they ought to be able. Can they do both at once? Looking good requires no intelligence. It's like asking if you can sit and eat at the same time.
Look who posted it and look who's responding.
UnknownH Wrote:
Wisemon Wrote:This question is pointless. Can a Digimon look good? All art can look good. Can a Digimon kick your ass? If they were real, they ought to be able. Can they do both at once? Looking good requires no intelligence. It's like asking if you can sit and eat at the same time.
Look who posted it and look who's responding.

Are you implying a lack of intelligence in the posters of this thread?
Renamon's Army
No, not at all. I was saying the people who made the topic and posted here do have a tendency to make pointless posts. Besides, I think it's obvious digimon could beat people up.