Join our server on Discord

hello everybody ^_^
Zorromon: *smiles warmly at Tieya* Alright, let's go here, they have some good stuff. *opens the door for Tieya to a nice restaurant*

Crimson: *chuckles softly* You love to tease, don't ya? *smiles at her while their tails intertwine*

Monica: *grins back at the dragon while thinks for a moment* Oh I know, let's go see a movie, Lurea told me she and Crimsy saw a nice one last night. So you up for it? *grins while looking at the conviently placed movie theater*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *snuggles Zorro for a few seconds* Okay! *lets go and walks into the restaurant*

Lurea: *wags her tail and nibbles Crimson's neck softly* Mmhmm!

Kurtz: I'm up for it. *smiles, and looks at the cinema* What did they go to watch, anyway?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *follows her in while a grin remains on his muzzle* Don't worry, I've got some friends here, we'll get a table right away. *a waiter notices Zorro and smile before leading him and Tieya to a nice table by the window* So, what are you going to get?

Crimson: *grins softly as his paws move to her tail and begin stroking it*

Monica: *holds his paw as they get closer to the ticket booth* I think they saw some romance flic, you don't mind do you? *smiles cutely at him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: Oh, I only want a drink, thanks. *smiles cutely, and sits down, wagging her tail*

Lurea: *murrs softly and rubs Crimson's chest* Mhh..

Kurtz: *smiles, and wags his tail* Nah... I don't mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: Oh, no problem, get whatever you want. *sits down and smiles warmly at her, his tail swishing a little*

Crimson: Mmmmm.... *grins at her* Aww, come here, I want to see that lovely face. *gently grabs her so that they are facing while he continues cuddling her*

Monica: Alright, let's go! *grabs the tickets and they enter together, Monica's paw holding Kurtz's hand* So where should we sit, hmmm?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: I'll only probably want the coke. *giggles, and ruffles a hand through her long snow-white hair*

Lurea: *presses her muzzle to Crimson's* Mhh..

Kurtz: Hm? *blinks* Oh, maybe near the back. Then we can see the entire screen and be probably alone. *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: Wow, you're lovely...erm I mean you have lovely hair. *blushes under his red fur while he watches her hand go through that snow-white hair, the sunlight through the window shining nicely against it*

Crimson: Mmmrrr.... *shivers with excitement as he presses his muzzle deeper against Lurea's, his paws still stroking her tail*

Monica: *smiles cutely at Kurtz* Sounds good. *sits down with Kurtz as the movie begins, her tail wrapping around him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: Awww, thankies, Zorro... *smiles cutely, her tail wagging even more faster then before*

Lurea: Mmhhh.. *shivers, before snuggling up against Crimson and deepening the kiss*

Kurtz: Hmm.. *wags his tail and murrs softly, as he tries to snuggle Monica*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *grins warmly at her* Heh, no problem... *blushs a little while his tail swishes a little faster before the waiter sets down a couple of drinks*

Crimson: Ahhh.... *cuddles closer against Lurea while his tongue begins poking against her soft lips*

Monica: *grins as Kurtz tries to snuggle her* Ooooh, Kurtzy. *cuddles against the dragon while she nuzzles his chest, the vixen murring quietly in his arms*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *smiles* So, what were you planning to do today, Zorro? *takes her glass of Coke*

Lurea: *opens her maw slightly to allow his tongue into her muzzle* Mhmm...

Kurtz: *snuggles Monica and smiles, stroking her back softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds