Join our server on Discord

hello everybody ^_^
Crimson: Wait a sec, I know how to get out. *shoots the walls with his Ceberus Death Ray, but the blasts don't work*

Huh, I know, I'll do a magic trick! *uses his cape and twirls it around*

*Crimson disappears in a puff of red smoke only to reappear a few seconds later twenty feet in the air*

Uh-oh. *groans in pain as he hits the ground* I'm okay!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dangit! The cell still doesn't break! *charges up fire* FIRE ROCKET! *Fires countless fire shots at the cell. Dust flies around after huge explosions, but when it clears the cell is there without a scratch* Okay, that architect is gonna pay.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Well, now that I'm out of the cell I can try this. *aims the Giant Mega Death Ray at the cell* Heh heh heh, goodbye cell.

*fires and the ray reflects off the jail cell and destroys the moon...again*

Okay, I'd say only I-DMX could destroy that thing then.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, guess so- wait a minute *reads some posts above* Were you inside the jail?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: I used a magic trick to escape, I fell twenty feet outside the jail to the ground. *notices his tail is bent* Sigh, not again. *snaps it back into place* Ouch!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Hooray for insanity! *anvil drops right next to his foot*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Looks at the Anvil* Hmm, must've miscalculated the angle of approach... *Look sup at Kyo* I mean, glad you're okay! Shouldn't you have changed your signature about 515 posts ago?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* There are no normal people in this outfit, is there?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yay! Boss is back! NOW HELP ME WITH THE GODDAMNED CELL! *morphs into Kaiser and starts pounding the cell for at least a month, then suddenly stops and reverts back to normal DMX. The cell not even moved* MUST-DESTROY-CELL!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Don't know, looks pretty solid from this side. *Opens the door and walks in* And this side too. I don't think there's anyway out. *Opens the door and leaves, closing it behind him* I think you're stuck in there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad