Join our server on Discord

Comedy
The culture too. We have/had a lot of rain in seattle and all we got was a lot of rock bands.
I agree. Nice one Wisemon.

I need to stop typing. My hand hurts so bad..
Roran knows why.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I bet he does. lol And that's the last time I'll say something like that today about you two.
Quote:I bet he does. And that's the last time I'll say something like that today about you two.
Subtle, real subtle. I saw that opening too, but I figured I'd let you have this one.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thanks. But sometimes I just mess with people. I do it with a different (platonic) female friend of mine. We do that because we're friends. If wise liked messengers, I'd probably do something like that to him too. I just need to know what to tease him about.
UNKNOWN!!! That was dirty! I didn't mean it like that at all...O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

No..let's just say I found a new way to release my anger...by punching walls...I can barely move my hand...it's bruised and 2 knuckles..well I think the skin is ripped off..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:No..let's just say I found a new way to release my anger...by punching walls...I can barely move my hand...it's bruised and 2 knuckles..well I think the skin is ripped off..
Try putting on gloves first if you're going to do that. With my winter gloves on, I used to punch chain-link fences and paper towel dispensers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Eh..well I dunno.
But my mom saw my knuckles and she asked what happened.
I used to cut..and she knew that so I said
'Let's just say it's an alternative to cutting......'
I think she almost started crying..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Cutting isn't ok. Punching things, that's better. I sometimes punch things.
And I know it was. That was the point. To be dirty and to bother you. For fun.
lol
Well I don't cut anymore. So that's a good thing.
At least I don't get mad over it. It's fun when people poke fun at me.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA