Join our server on Discord

lost hope
History:Ten thousend years ago a dark power swept the land of Tasen witch means Land of magic. Pain and death swept the land. for wears this lovly land became a waste land. when one day every one vanished.
Kay, I'm not one of the mods here but I'm betting this goes against either the theme for the area or a rule.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC:
Shadowknight Wrote:Kay, I'm not one of the mods here but I'm betting this goes against either the theme for the area or a rule.

Well you'll have to see were I am going with this. Wink

IC:
"Dad can I fight today." A voise sead. "OK. Get redy..." Sead a nuther. A batel rages people screming. "dad noooo--."

"What the... what hapend..." Looks at his amulit. "Just a dream... It was all a bad dream..." Stands and walks to the window. "dad. :( "

OCC:
jump in at eney time.
First, Shadow's right, you are breaking the rules by posting this- whatever it is, in the "R-What?" forum. It is only to ask questions or ask ideas about RPGs NOT to start them.

I won't delete this, neither move it, it's completely vague and doesn't have to do with a RPG story if you don't give what's needed to start- but I will lock this down so anyone who sees this post will see RPG's aren't allowed to be started.

Read the rules before posting, then read what you should or shouldn't post at each section, kay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad