Join our server on Discord

Lolicon is Official Illegal in the United States
see here: http://my.execpc.com/~xxxlaw/22572006_Redlined.htm

Clearly, the record part requires PERFORMERS to be clearly identified and filed, making this irrelevent for drawn images of fictional characters, as performers are "any person portrayed in a visual depiction engaging in, or assisting another person to engage in, actual sexually explicit conduct."

Hentaikey needs someone competent in law interpretation, if you ask me.
Drat, now I don't get to write a stego program.
Who are we to stop a programmer from doing his thing? By all means, go for it!
Yeah, but now there's no reason for it.
I know of a lawyer if anyone would want some clarifcation.
From what I can tell, you guys dont have anything to worry about, but you just realized that anyway.
Renamon's Army
Just some more info, as of now no one creating or owning hentai lolicon in the US can be prosecuted in any way.

There was a bit of a crusade by some Ashcroft guy a while back, he was trying to get cartoon images classified as a depiction of underage sexual acts.

To put it shortly it didnt go anywhere, but it did spin off some fluff bills like this.
THank you for clarifying that for us....Greatly appreciated...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Except for Kari whom is too obviously underage, one can always say that the characters were INSPIRED by Toei > Digimon. That "I", the artist, thought of creating a mature character of her in "chibi" style or something like that. I mean, technically, you can't prove all fictional character is underage, some are obvious others aren't. o.O;;
And remember, The characters from evangelion are 14. Yeah, shinji, asuka, and rei. All three of them are underaged.