Non-Digimon: any style: furrie/yiff
OOC: yeah which is a pity
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Hey, now that Disturbed's back, should we try to keep this RP alive by getting a character to keep him in and continue, Yoosei, or should we leave this to die?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: well I don't want this to die... and I can bring another female character for Disturbed if necessary. I don't mind at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ah, don't worry about that, Yoosei. I've got a character ready to dish out for him. Anyhow, it's my fault on the sake of our side... n_n;; I'll go revive ours now, and we can post till Disturbed wants to come back in. :P

IC:

"I guess it would..." Kurtz murmured, before sweat-dropping, as he nodded. "...Hm... you know, it's odd... I haven't seen anyone around this area..." He spoke to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Should I just start somewhere new? like start in an empty dorm room and someone comes in? *shrugs*

IC:

On the second floor of the appartment there is a black wolf in his appartment room where he was hastily setting up his things. Easily moving heavy boxes in andputting them where he'd think would be a good place for them "Have to go shopping too..." he said to himself.
The OCA
Yoosei twitches ears and looks around before looking at Kurtz again. "...I haven't seen anyone either..." she smiles nervously and swishes her tails around. "I wonder why..." she murmured softly and then smiles cutely. "but well at least now we found each other...at least we can chat...can we not?" she asks softly yet sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: AWL, if you'd like to keep this RP going, I'd be more than happy than willing to continue. :D
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz