Join our server on Discord

Idea for straight rpg Werecreature Vs. Vampires
Werecreatures have rebelled against their Vampire Overlord over a three hundred years ago. That war still rages today. No mortals know of us and of our war because they are quickly turned on both sides. The year 2006

Rules: you can be human but you will be bitten sooner or later but not of your own accord for the most part. Now for the werecreatures/vampires you can be born/bitten one primary, two secondaries.

Example: all are when you are transformed.
Weredragon/tiger
primary Weredragon, Primary looks scales, wings, fang, snout. Secondary WereTiger, small amount fur allover the body tall
Werebull/Vampire
Primary Werebull,, Primary looks head of more like a bull, horns, tail, secondary Vampire looks two long fangs.
Vampire/Wererabbit
Primary Vampire looks two long fangs, secondary Wererabbit looks light amount of fur, bunny ears, and a cute rabbit nose lol.

Powers for werecreature any ideas

Powers for vampires are able to use their blood as weapons and have different psychic powers.

I need more ideas for this rpg
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Two things.
First: Must everyone who joins be a cross breed?

Second: Why not give a limit of special abilities and let the member him(her)self choose them?

Now, as an idea, I'll advice you to give a clear set up. Like, where this exactly will take place and that kind of information.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:First: Must everyone who joins be a cross breed?

No that is optional.

Quote:Second: Why not give a limit of special abilities and let the member him(her)self choose them?

Lates say the first weredtragon was able to use ice attacks. All that he had bitten and were born would be like him would beable to ice ablities not fire or something else.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Weredragon Wrote:Lates say the first weredtragon was able to use ice attacks. All that he had bitten and were born would be like him would beable to ice ablities not fire or something else.

Is this your profile or something? If it is, then write: " Profile: " before writing, it's confusing.

A good thing to start off would be setting a profile mode for users. If you want, I can design one, otherwise, do it yourself and post it here, I'll tell you if it will work fine.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think we are saying two diffent things yet are simualor. What I'm say for entence weretigers would use wind abilities but not other abilities like lightning but have twenty to thirty different werecreater people could have what the like.

reason why I have not responed sooner is fleshing rpg out more bad aol connection
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz