Join our server on Discord

Moving tomorrow...
see ya when you return *pulls out a guitar and plays random notes eventually making a song later in the day*
While you're in the Boston area, be sure to visit Gnostic.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey everyone.

I'm here leeching some free wireless from a cafe, so I won't hang out here for too long. Hopefully I'll have internet in my dorm room early this week, so you'll all be seeing a lot more of me! Yay! ^_^

The US is such a crazy place! And your money is so odd! It all looks the same, and so few coins! Madness!

Talk to you all soon!
Yay! We get to see more of you! Well, take care there Mr. Senjy!
Our money may be weird but your money is loon-ey. Am I right? heh heh heh.
Well at least it's not Yen. That is confusing, according to wikipedia the current rate is 1 dollar to 115.302 Yen. That'd be a fun place to visit, I'd probably give the taxi driver (Or whatever japan has) somewhere around a 300 dollar tip by accident.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can't wait senjy, that is something that I look foward to my friend...Have fun in the Boston Land of the greater Mass Utopia....:P (saw that on a postcard similar to that phrase in Salem.) lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Seemingly everyone at NEC is so fucking pretentious it makes me want to avoid them altogether.

Maybe everyone will be half-normal when classes start and a pecking order is established. But right now, I'd prefer to sit in my room with my lappy across my knees, playing games.

Hopefulyl I'll have the internet soon. Take care, everyone!
Hurrah...I cant wait for the senjuro to return.....this will make you happy....
[Image: pc-magicbox1.jpg]

This is a gaming device that allows you to play with your PS2 controller and its a fantastic thing to have....and to use....Enjoy! Happy Gaming :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Well at least it's not Yen. That is confusing, according to wikipedia the current rate is 1 dollar to 115.302 Yen. That'd be a fun place to visit, I'd probably give the taxi driver (Or whatever japan has) somewhere around a 300 dollar tip by accident

The yen isn't that bad just think of the yen as one penny. 100 yen for a soda, it is kinda the same here. As for tips restraunts don't take them and you don't need a taxi, it is easier and cheaper to take the subway and walk.