Join our server on Discord

I offer my services...
:oops: I know I am a fairly new author but I wish to help others in their writing. If anyone has a story they are to busy to proof read or something then I'll do it for you... *weak smile* and if anyone wants to flame me for showing my face here is welcome to.
Why would we flame you? Did you shit in the sink again or something?
Ha, ha, ha. I forgot how to laugh.

Some people might find the fact that I've only just started writing lemons and am offering help to others a little offensive.
Who would? It's helpful. There's no problem.
^_^ Thanks!

I can proof read at about a page every 3 minutes... :D So I can have it done very quickly.
At 1p/3m or a 3:1 time to content ratio, a 10 page story takes you 30 minutes -- but a 42 pages story would take longer than 3:1 I'm sure -- the time involved in proofreading is directly proportional to the number of errors made by the author based on a factor of the number of words contained in the story.

Okay, so that may be a bit of mathematical bs, but I doubt any person really does proper proofreading at an absolute constant pace like that. So what sort of machina are you?
Maybe he got wrong and typed what he takes in reading a normal story without giving much of a care with minimal errors and typos. I myself take between 2:30 hours and 3 with a 40 pages story.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's when I go as fast as I can... I usually take 15-20 mintutes a page when I'm being thorough... :oops: Didn't mean to brag... Sorry...
Actually, I was sort of commenting on my own malaise while reviewing one of the August contest entries here... it was long-winded and really tough to get myself through, but it showed me that while I could normalyl review a 25 page lemon in a few hours, that the longer it grows, the more time it takes to read and review it. I wasn't trying to attack the claim of 3 minutes to a page, but simply to try and put it in some perspective.
Yeah, I know, but I still shouldn't brag like that.