Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like digimon the way they were drawn on the show, or do you like to add things to their appearence/body?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good the way they started.
36.84%
7 36.84%
Clothes, mostly.
5.26%
1 5.26%
Body changes, for naughty things.
36.84%
7 36.84%
Dont care maybe?
5.26%
1 5.26%
Other; please specify
15.79%
3 15.79%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wow, noone to help me.
this one specifically? Well no one is coming here, lol
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I can't draw squat of any masterpiece you may call. I draw sometimes but isn't all that great. Proportions and keeping the dang lines straight is my problem, also whenever I draw i somehow draw the picture slanted on the paper. Somehow when I'm trying to draw an animal it comes out better than my human characters do. But mainly I write and try to give as much detail about the characters as possible. So once I learn to draw correctly I'll be able to use pictures to go with the stories.
I see, your best bet, is too start with lines, and shapes, once the form comes out of polygons, fill them in with jagged lines, and create the who line of the whole thing. The grander scheme of things if you try and do without them it hurts your art later on..I should know lol xD. If you need help let me know and I can see if I can find some others to help as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
man i cant do anything what i can make is better than some people i know but i have this grand image of perfection in my head and when i try to transfer it to the paper it comes out mutilated and sad also one thing i struggle alot with is making it look 3d i can do easyer things like the chin coming forward from the neck (unless they are looking upwards) and i can do the legs too but other things like hair, nose, horns, ears (if they pointy) and those are just the simpler things what if i am trying to draw something with dark skin or fur and trying to make like a high cheekbone with sunken in cheeks (like a vampire in oblivion)
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
I can draw somewhat well. Takes me a load of rubbings out to get the proportions I want but in the end I get them. The only thing I sometimes struggle with is getting expression and positions. Those can be somewhat complicated for mehself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's quite hard for first starters to draw a first picture. Even I involve in this field 2 years ago, but my art still not consistent enough to satisfy me.

But in order to get a perfect artwork, practise is a perfect solution.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Indeed it is, Indeed it is.

and if you have a hard time with consistency then try the polygonally version of your pictures prior, just a rough really rough sketch, it should help you with your consistency when it comes to density and proportion.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds