Join our server on Discord

War of the worlds(digimon vs superhumans)
"yeah?"she said
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We have designed a filter between us. If we apply it to the firewall; any Digimon coming through will revert to their Child forms so that they aren't capable of causing any damage. Any humans going through will find that all electronic devices and weapons have been erased." He smiled "That would help the situation greatly, making any military incursion either way impossible."
"yes however can't digimon without partners digivolve where and whenever they want?" said Shiwen with an air of intelligence
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He grinned at that "That's the sweet bit. They won't be able to Digivolve without a Digivice and a partner because the filter will effectively block that ability."
"right so whats the point in not blocking them out completely i mean if they can't attack then why bother allowing them through?"she asked curiously
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"To find partners... or just to see the Real World for themselves." He shrugged "Not every Digimon is bend on complete destruction."

I Wrote:Name - Phelt

Type - Fire - Data

Level - Rookie

Attack - Fire Shot

Description - Agumon with 6 inch metal claws attached to it's hands.

"Hey! Newt!"

Neutral looked up at an Agumon that had just appeared out of nowhere "How many times must I tell you not to call me that?"

"Oops. Sorry Neutral." He scratched his head.
"o-k a Agumon that looks like wolverive from x-men...." Shiwen said.she sighed and started to think of the possible location of the machine.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Phelt tiled his head at Shiwen "What's a wolverive?"

"It's a character from a human movie or something." Neutral sighed "Anyway, we have to find that firewall. Where's Kitty?"

"She couldn't come."

"Okay then."
"now if i were an obediant digimon,where would i take a strange machine...."thought shiwen."of course!"she exclaimed.startling neutral and the digimon.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neutral soon regained his composure "What? Where would it be?"

"Yeah!" Phelt exclaimed.