Join our server on Discord

War of the worlds(digimon vs superhumans)
shiwen:well i have brought forward a few of non-slaughter tactics to the general but he believes they won't work and that the only way to defeat the digimon is to kill them all of them innocent or otherwise.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neutral kept silent; lost in thought. Gene...
Shiwen dicided to set up camp for the night,it was getting late and she didn't want to endanger the precious cargo.
Shiwen: hey,u want to sleep in the humvee tonight?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hm? Yeah, if that's OK." He shoved his thoughts to the side for a moment "But I think I'll stay awake. It's risky to let your guard down out here."
yeah i know,im er just gonna check the vehicle for erm damage
*goes round the back and checks the cargo is safe*
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neutral snapped his head to the side, jumped out of the humvee and ran round to Shiwen "We have trouble. There is a Mega in the next street. It's heading this way." He whispered.
oh god...shiwen grabbed a data rifle and followed neutral quietly.
they creeped around the corner looking at the mega.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A VIRUSmon. Hellbender - Virus type. It's defence is very low so a well placed shot should bring it down." Neutral took his metal board from his back "I'll distract it. Aim for the back of it's neck."
"Right,*raises rifle*don't be long" she replied.
she took aim.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He smiled wisfully and stepped onto the board. He pressed his heel to the back and sped off.

The VIRUSmon spotted him immediately "Another human! What joy! Black Rocket!" It launched itself with serious speed at Neutral.

His eyes widened "Shit." He took a glancing blow and smased into a nearby building which collapsed in on itself.

"HA!" VIRUSmon laughed at the sky manically, his back turned to Shiwen... giving her a clear shot on his neck.