Join our server on Discord

War of the worlds(digimon vs superhumans)
"i..i..." Shiwen couldn't even speak "i-i'm sorry"she stammered
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think you misunderstood." He turned his face to look blindly out the window "He's... my father..."
this confused her even more. she gathered her wits and said "i want to hear the full story"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I thought you would..." He sighed and poked his head out the window "I know you're up there."

Sabre muttered from his position on the roof "What are you doing here? I told you to keep away from the battlefield."

"I could say the same to you." Neutral replied.
Shiwen looked out her window also and saw the black renamon sitting upon the tow missle/machinegun turret she then looked at Neutral as if to say "wtf is going on?"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neutral turned to face her "You don't believe me, do you?"

"Who would...?" Sabre frowned "How is Sarah?"
"i-i do believe you i just don't understand why your own father would blind you" she said she looks at sabre and asks "whos sarah?"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Neutral tilted his head "I was BORN blind. It's along the lines of a deformity." He sighed "Sarah is my mother..."

"How is she?"

"Sarah... died a week ago."

Sabre almost fell off his perch "What!? How!?"

"She got hit by a shell."

Sabre covered his face "... at least she didn't suffer..."
"i,i think ill go for a walk,leave you t too sort things out" she said uncomfortably and climbed out the humvee.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sabre sighed "You don't have to. I was looking for Neutral to deliver a message."

Neutral blinked "A message? To who?"

"To whoever works out the human's... strange tactics."

"They're not strange; you just don't understand them."

"I suppose I don't... Anyway, the Digimon army is preparing a spearhead assault with eighteen Megas and a few hundred lesser things." Sabre frowned "All I know is that they will be powerful." He turned to Shiwen "We may be enemies but mass slaughter is just wrong. Keep your eyes on that stadium two miles behind your lines."

"Will you be going now?"

"Yes." Sabre nodded "They might get suspicious if I am gone for too long."

"OK. Give my love to Gene for me?"

"I will." Sabre then stood up and teleported away.