Join our server on Discord

War of the worlds(digimon vs superhumans)
Shiwen drove them to the bunker but braked hard when they got there. humans armed with colt m16's were guarding the bunker and they had seen sabre.
"oh damn...."she whispered.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He looked around quickly before whispering out the side of his mouth "This might lead into trouble..."
Shiwen handed him a pair of handcuffs"put them on"she whispered in the same manner.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Right." He put them on and slipped his swords onto the back seats.
A guard walked up to Shiwen's door."what is your buisiness with this...thing" he asked."this creature surrendered to me"replied Shiwen.Sabre shot her a dirty look to which she ignored."fine move along" sighed the guard.She smiled to him"have a good day sir!" she said sweetly.they drove on to the bunker.
"now i want you to stay here ok?"she said to sabre"if anyone asks you say i told you to wait here.im going to get rid of everyone"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OK." He glanced around nervously "I just hope they don't... take me to that room again..." He shuddered.
"hey*puts a reasuring hand on sabre's shoulder*i promise they wont" she smiled kindly.she walked of to the bunker where she set up a fake digimon army to attack the bunker that alerted the main computer what thought the army was too large to battle so they must flee.long story short the bunker had been evacuated with Shiwen and sabre left to let the troops know when to return.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He continued shivering "Hmm... Just be quick..."
she sat down on the humvee's bonnet and sighed."where the hell is that Neutral?"She said angrly"i hope he hasn't gone and got himself caught!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A loud screeching noise made both of them jump. Neutral raced towards them on his board with the Firewall being held on by Phelt.

Neutral stopped next to the humvee "We have to hurry! The Digimon spotted me on my way out and there are about three dozen chasing us!"