Join our server on Discord

War of the worlds(digimon vs superhumans)
OOC:^_^

Shiwen lay behind the humvee, cluching a small pistol and smg in her hands. every so often she would potshot a soldier or too but she was currently looking for the others; gene,nath,sabre... she sighed and shot another enemy.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:What part did we go back to?That will help me out.
OOC: I think we hit a full reset, Amat....

IC:

Nath was resting ontop of a broken building somewhere else - his coat flapping in the breeze - his ears twitching softly (OOC: Ack, can't resist to keep him as a Digimon -_-). "Hm. I wonder where everyone else is, I haven't seen a soul pass by this building for days...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:I can tell,it wasn't a full reset.Just check GMSG's post.
OOC: *bangs Kyo's and Amat's head together* lol Just go with it!

IC:

Neutral fired off another quick burst and was rewarded with a bullet cliping his hand, he dropped his weapon and clentched his teeth tightly as blood ran down his arm "Damn..." He put his injured hand near to his face to inspect it. Just a flesh wound. He closed his eyes for a second before picking his chaingun back up and loading a new belt of ammo, cursing viciously.
Shiwen heard the cursing and glanced around, her eys darting from location to location. "Is that you neutral?" She shouted over the gunfire.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Shiwen!? Yeah! Over here!" Neutral yelled while spraying out another volley of death.