Join our server on Discord

Dead
The Renamon lightly chuckles before she cuddles him closer to her body. "I can tell." She gives the wolf another light kiss before rubbing her paws further down Nath's back. "Sorry you had to go through the rain, but it was worth it, wasn't it?" she asked with sly grin as she gave his cheek another lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath gave off a light murr, and nodded. "Yes... it was." With a swift move, one of his paws moved up to the back of her head, the other still rubbing her back. "...May I have this honour to kiss a lovely cutie?" He then pressed his muzzle gently against hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She grins a little at the handsome wolf before answering, "You may." Monica slowly leans her muzzle closer while her arms wrap around his neck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire took a sponge and started sponge bathing Kurtz. Washing underneath his neck and chest, also with the other hand stroking his cheek "Are you liking bath time as much as me?" She said giving Kurtz's head a light kiss.
The OCA
"Oh yes, I am liking bath time." He grinned slightly, as his tail moved away from her entrance and stroked Saphire's leg softly.

With a soft, and gentle movement, Nath presses his muzzle to hers, and wraps his arms around her even more as he closes his eyes. "Mrrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire softly giggled "Thats good to hear she said now sponging his under arms and side "Want me to get your back?"
The OCA