Join our server on Discord

Dead
OOC: I'll help you revive it.

IC:

Monica stretches out wide on the couch, her hourglass body in full view. The cute Renamon searches the room, scoping out the area. I wonder where all the cute guys are?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then the door to the lounge opened, and a wolf walked in. Smiling, he sat down next to Monica, and looked at her. "Heya Monica." He then ruffled his purple hair back. "'Tis me, Nath."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"In your wolf form, I see." noted Monica as she stroked his lupine cheek for a moment. "Nice to see you, handsome." Her tail wags a bit as she leans against him, a cute smile on her muzzle.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, of course. My wolf form is always going to be my form." Nath simply replied, chuckling softly. "And it's nice to see you too." He then looked at Monica as she leaned on him, and smiled, as his tail brushed softly against her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica smiled warmly at the wolf before laying her head on his chest, nuzzling against his fur. "You're so soft." Her tail meanwhile had begun to intertwine with Nath's.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath blushed slightly at the comment, and smiled, as he fully wrapped his tail around Monica's. "And so are you." Tilting his head, he slowly wrapped his large-muscled arms around her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A small blush claims her cheeks as she feels his strong arms wrap around her. Her smile only grows as she wraps her arms around Nath while her muzzle gently presses against his.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath blushed a bit more, fully becoming visible underneath the fur on his cheeks. With a tiny chuckle, he moves his muzzle down and nuzzles Monica's for a few seconds. "And how are you on this fine evening?" Saying that, he started rubbing Monica's back softly with his paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Pretty good." she answered while letting out a light murr, the vixen relaxing from his rubbing. "Mmmm, you've got some strong hands." Monica nuzzles his muzzle a little, landing light kisses along it while her paws travel down his backside. "And how are you feeling, Nath?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm alright." Looking over at the entrance to the lounge slightly - where his soaked coat was hanging from a hook - he sighed "...Just a bit annoyed. I had to walk through an hour's worth of rain." He then pointed to his damp hair. "But.... yes, I do have strong hands." Swiftly, he pulled Monica closer to his body, his furry body pressing against hers. "I visit the gym regularly...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds