Join our server on Discord

Dead
"Yes YOU are better." Saphire then licked his cheek. "I love YOU."
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes shot open as wide as they could, his pupils shrinking. "Wh...what...?!" Was the only thing he could mumble, as he shivered slightly. He wasn't scared, or angry.... but surprised. Shaken, by what she had said.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire ran her hands up and down Kurtz's chest "I love everything about you." she licked his cheek again.
The OCA
Kurtz blinked, before he muttered something under his breath, and smiled. "You do.. Sapphie?" He then murred, and stroked Saphire's leg with his tail. "..Well..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I never lie to those I love." Saphire kissed Kurtz
The OCA
Kurtz let out a loud murr, and smiled. No-one.... has ever told me they love me... He thought to himself, as slowly, but surely, his member started to erect from his pouch, as he melted into Saphire's kiss.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire deepened the kiss and rubbed up and down his chest from his nipples down to his tummy and back up again.
The OCA
Kurtz smiled, and pulled out of the kiss. "Mrr.. Saph.." He then moved his claws, and stroked Saphire's hip softly, as his tail slowly moved in-between her legs and started stroking softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire murred as she felt the swishing of Kurtz's tail as it played and brushed against her entrance like a water snake. She then slid her hands down to his waist and started massaging just above where his member was protruding.
The OCA
OOC: Whoops. I cast revive on this 12-days-without-a-reply-RPG, or is it an SPG? I don't know anymore.

IC:

Kurtz let out a soft murr, as his member started erecting more quickly. "God..." He muttered softly, as his tail brushed even more softly against her entrance, making it even more pleasurable for Saphire.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds