Join our server on Discord

Dead
Saphire tried to hug him as tight as she could to try and show how much she loved him. She then openned her eyes looking behind him noticed the tub was overflowing with water and bubbles "Uh Kurtz your bath.."
The OCA
Kurtz swiftly removed his hands from around Saphire, and cursed loudly as he moved his claw and turned the tap off. "Damn...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire then hugged Kurtz from behind "Might as well not let a good bath go to waste." she then stepped into the large tub and laid down in it, some of the suds caught her tits and now were on them. She then looked at Kurtz and motioned him to get in.
The OCA
Kurtz stayed silent for a few seconds, before he nodded, and slowly put one of his own feet into the bath, lowering himself in. As his body was emerged further into the water, he lied his head back on Saphire's chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire rapped her arms around Kurtz under his arms then started kissing him on the neck.
The OCA
Kurtz let out a loud murr, and inched his head to the opposite direction. "Mhr... but... what about... DMX..." He muttered in-between his murring, as his tail wrapped itself around Saphire's leg.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire then started to tear up "I just didnt want to make him mad at me, I didnt think I had a choice in the matter." she said with tears rolled down her cheeks hugging Kurtz tighter.
The OCA
Kurtz looked expressionlessly up to the roof, thinking. "But... Saph... he wouldn't have got angry at you." He then shuffled slightly. "....He never gets angry at females."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thats the thing Kurtz, I dont feel that way around you." Saphire put her cheek against his "I want you Kurtz, not him. In my mind YOU are the better one."
The OCA
Kurtz looked slightly at Saph, his face one of confusion. DMX was practically the more muscly and sexier dragon... why wasn't she saying this to him? "....I'm... better?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds