Join our server on Discord

Dead
Saphire slowly openned the door too the bathroom walked in and gave Kurtz a hug "Your the only one for me.."
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes shot open, and he dropped the bottle of shampoo he had gripped. "What do you mean?" He muttered, frowning slightly. "Go back to DMX, he's more better then me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire shook her head and looked up at Kurtz "No..hes not..." she then placed a kiss on his lips.
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes shot open. He didn't react for a few seconds, but his tail swished behind him. Wh... I thought... Either this is some dumb trick... or...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire pulled back from the kiss "I want you...not him."
The OCA
Kurtz once again frowned, and tried to reach back for the bottle of shampoo. "...Yeah right." He then picked it up, opened it, and started pouring it into the tub.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What do I have to do to prove it to you?" Saphire said
The OCA
Kurtz glanced at Saphire, and squinted slighty, his frown disappearing. He stayed silent, and let the bath run on it's own. "Prove?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire then removed her clothes becoming fully naked showing her cute CC cup tits and pink pussy in front of Kurtz and walked up and kissed him passionatly.
The OCA
Kurtz's eyes widened once again; he didn't know what to do or say. He, previously, had thought Saphire was there for DMX. That made him slightly try and push Saphire off - but his own mind conflicted with him, saying to just let her do what she wanted. In the end, he decided to just hug Saphire, and melt into her kiss, trying to deepen it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds