Join our server on Discord

Dead
DMX smiled, even horny he picked Saphire up from the bed and held her softly in his arms to let her rest in air, he stood up on the floor, "Sorry, it's just that you were so tight... it was just delightable doing you, bumping into girls like you isn't normal for me. You sure know how to pleasure an overgrown lizard," he grinned and then ruffled his hair back with one claw, "Since you are tired, want me to bring you to a more comfortable place?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Before DMX could finish his sentance Saphire fell asleep in his arms as he carried her.
The OCA
"Oh well," DMX sighed as his tail swished slowly, "Guess I was a bit rough on her. Better leave her somewhere secure," he said as he went over an extra bed on his room and then laid her on it, he looked down on his still eager cock, "Damn... I'm still hard."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As soon as Saphire felt the warm bed she wrapped her tail around herself, curled up, and went to sleep "mmmm...thank you.." she said softly
The OCA
DMX smiled and looked on the fox, "Hey, no prob," but before he could finish, he stopped and looked away again, he tried to ignore the fact she was falling asleep, Damn I'm weak... ack... he shivered a bit, "G-Good night... sweetie..."[/img]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And they had completely forgot the fact that Kurtz was on the other bed watching them. His face turned to a frown. Oh how nice, completely forget about me. He then shuffled off the bed and went to grab his clothes. Better not stay here, then.

In a matter of almost a minute, he had dressed himself fully again. He pulled the belt and tightened it around his waist, and then moved to the door once again, opening it, walking out, and closing it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire shot awake hearing a door slam, she saw DMX was sleeping over on another bed "Kurtz..." She than got out of bed, slipped her clothes back on and went out the door "Kurtz!!" she yelled trying to catch up to him
The OCA
Kurtz shuffled over to his door, and unlocked it quickly. He couldn't even hear things properly at that time; he kept thinking that someone else was talking to him. Swiftly, he booted the door open, and walked inside. Taking a glance, he opened the door to the bathroom, walked in, and shut it behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire heard a door shut "KURTZ!!!" she then walked up to the door "K-Kurtz!?"
The OCA
Kurtz's ears pricked up, as he heard Saphire's voice. "Hm? What is it now, Saph?" He muttered, as he started to run a bath for himself, scratching his neck as he did so.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds