Join our server on Discord

Dead
DMX keep going at it until he couldn't last longer, he let out a huge roar and then humped her a last time before cumming again, this time filling the narrow hole on Saphire's back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz didn't last very long after either; his lubricated member slammed into Saphire's cunt one last time before the tip of his cock burst with dragon seed. "NNHHHH!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire couldnt believe how much hot dragon seed was being shot into her all at once. Her intire lower body was completely flooded with the hot sensation of steaming hot dragon seed. Dragon seed leaked out out of her prostate and pussy. There was so much dragon seed her entire bottom was completely drenched on seed, so much seed it nearly turned her blue bottom to white. She panted heavily as a couple more squirts of seed was still cumming. There was only one word she could think of that described it "....Incredible" She laid her body over Kurtz to rest a bit while panting heavily.
The OCA
OOC:

Disturbed Wrote:Dragon seed leaked out out of her prostate and pussy.

Uhh, no offense meant, but is Saphire a herm? I mean... girls don't have prostates.

IC:

DMX kept humping nonetheless, he had great endurance and just continued shooting seed along in his pumps, "Rrrhff... " he growled more, squishing Saphire's butt and humping even harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz let out a loud murr, as he waited for his own member to finish ejaculating. When it did, he sighed, and looked at DMX slightly. "....Dont'cha think that's enough now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant to put something else for asshole so I put prostate and no she is not a herm.

IC:

Saphire could hear the squishing noises as DMX continued to pump into her even though he had already cummed. She laid on Kurtz just closed her eyes and let the dragons finish with her not wanting them to get mad at her with her bottom still soaking wet with cum.
The OCA
OOC: I said that because the prostate is part of the Masculine Reproductive System n_n; Girls don't ejaculate semen.

IC:

DMX kept going at it for some more minutes, before coming to a stop after his orgasm had subsided, "Good fuck," he solemnly said and collapsed on top of Saphire, panting a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With the weight of DMX's limp body collapsing on her and her being exhausted from the fucking her hands slipped out from under her now completely laying on tope of Kurtz. Kurtz's cock which was still inside her pushed all the way back inside her which made her scream a bit since she wasnt ready for it.
The OCA
DMX opened his eyes after he heard the scream, he swished his tail and got out of Saphire's asshole, laying on her side, his cock surprisingly was still hard, but covered in cum, "Are you alright Saphire?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
When DMX got out of Saphires asshole a small gush of seed poor out of her. She was still panting heavily "Yes yes i-it was my fault. My hand slipped" she said trying not to get him angry. Then lifted herself up again taking Kurtz's cock out of her which a small amount of juice-cum mixture ran out.
The OCA