Join our server on Discord

It is I
Hello. Some of you may remember me as a silly noob that used to come here (Stormy Wizard or summat). Well, I've grown up a lot since then, and I thought I might pop back in for a visit.

For those of you that don't know me, hi, and please accept this rhetorical cactus.

Wow, so much has changed indeed since I left, with the DHZ folding and all. I would have never thought it 2 years ago when it was around its peak.

Anyway, remember the Digital Fantasy? (The DF) Well, it kinda closed in on itself last year too when the admins began to lose interest, so that's a bit unfortunate. However, we're considering opening it again, just as long as we don't get overwhelmed by spamming like we did before.

So, in conclusion, watch me grin nervously for a little while.
Well hopefully this place won't go the way of the DHZ or DF. So long as there are loyal fans we shall keep this place running. Back to introductions, I'm Shadow a regular here, Leader of the biggest group on the board (Granted there are only two but still.) and just a random guy. Everyone on the board here is pretty nice so long as you don't tick them off, but that's usually not too easy to do so you should be fine. Welcome to the board, hope you have a fun time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi there and welcome back to the DaD! I'm Crimson, 9th member of the SDP (that group Shadow mentioned) and lemon writer. Nice to meet you and happy posting.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hello, me is DMX, me is blue dragon. Hope you enjoy your time, or be consumed in, *Notices new guy* Whoops! Err... have a nice time here Stormy! Post lots! Hee hee.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heya. Welcome back! Hope you like it here! ^_^
i dont know you, and you dont know me.

but w/e, how ya doin?
Renamon's Army
Welcome back to the DaD! Enjoy your stay!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME@@

the name is LonelyGabu. Jack of all trades and a master of few. the 4th in command of the SDP, moderator, Gabumon Loverz head person, and idea man. Heh I guess you can say I do alot but I want to make you feel at home, cause this site will be on top when everything else hits rock bottom.

I hope you make tons of friends and make some new memories. Until the next we meet, happy posting andpost on!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hiya!
Welcome back hope you enjoy your time here