Join our server on Discord

Please read for topic
I don't know what it's called, but the rough housing that's going on in the "Who Thinks Renamon is Sexy?" thread, is that a role-playing thing. It looks fun and I was wondering if there is a topic on this forum for it? If not, I think there should be one, because it looks like it would be fun.

*Ducks as a Renamon appears out of nowhere and takes a swipe at him, then punches her in the face, knocking her out*

Ah good, now I can make another Renamon balloon. *Drags uncounsious Renamon away*
Simply put: Create a RPG topic in the RPG forum which will be able to be used for these things. Then, specify what should be posted there, and if SPAM is or isn't allowed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can't wait for that! lol

Me - Evil *snatches Renamon off cboy* No you don't! *huggles Renamon* Cruel person... Mrrr...
yeah! if anyone has a right 2 hurt renamon plz loan me it

Renamon:die fool*drags me away to a underground room where im tortured to near death*
Me:ow ow ow ow ow ow ow
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alright you mugs, don't even think of starting another one of those crazy fights. I didn't put this here for that.
It could also be transfered there by a mod who thinks its appropriate and/or close it depending if they select either...As long as you can start it just make sure it contains itself there and use, some warning if it depicts blood and violence please....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hey im no mug!!!! for your information im a enamel teacup with a tiny handle lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I don't care if you're a glass of china! Don't try and start another one of those crazy fights here!
I don't care if you're a glass of china! Don't try and start another one of those crazy fights here!
Me:*sarcastic*haha very funny i think not!(but still does as told)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds