Join our server on Discord

The world loves wannabes
Has anybody else noticed this author on Mediaminer?
http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/93658

His content is nothing like mine, other than that he's loosely using Digimon characters. I can't help but think that his pen name can't be a coincidence. Anybody feel like reviewing this guy? In personal opinion, he's not a bad writer, but he's kind of writing X-Men as DigiDestined, which just doesn't work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Sure that pen name can be a coincidence. When I signed for LJ, I discovered my (pretty rare, you'llhave to admit) handle to be already in use.

"Wiseman" is certainly not a handle I'm surprised to see in use. There is a Wiseman on ffNET, and another one at Wikipedia, bothof which I doubtare you.
Quote:"Wiseman" is certainly not a handle I'm surprised to see in use. There is a Wiseman on ffNET, and another one at Wikipedia, bothof which I doubtare you.
Okay, but do they write Digimon fan fiction without partner Digimon and ellipses without spaces?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:"Wiseman" is certainly not a handle I'm surprised to see in use. There is a Wiseman on ffNET, and another one at Wikipedia, bothof which I doubtare you.
Okay, but do they write Digimon fan fiction without partner Digimon and ellipses without spaces?

A lot of fanauthors use ellipses without spaces. Hartdly a style qualifier in my opinion.
:shock: I'm only peeking but it actually looks pretty good...

As for the 'Gifted' Digidestin... :? That's a new one on me...

*carries on reading*

*** EDIT ***
It's actually very well written. Needs proof reading and some punctuation changes. :D Read it!
Well your name can't be all too uncommon. Besides, you are wisemon.
Wiseman is pretty common, mostly from people taking it from some old man in a game not from some writer on a lemon site. Then again maybe you're more famous than you realize. Can I have your autograph?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Okay, but do they write Digimon fan fiction without partner Digimon

Sounds like Season 4 to me.