Join our server on Discord

You Say You Love Me, So Why Do You Hurt Me?
I didn't know that the yo form of hacer had an irregular conjugation. Interesting.
No hablo realmente espa
Renamon's Army
Just for whoever can't read spanish,

Renamon_S3 Wrote:I do not speak Spanish, or it is still known Spanish to a grade higher than kindergarten. I can conquer nevertheless the linguistic barrier with relative facility. Or at least I think that I can. Cannot I perhaps? Writing in diverse languages is a diversion. But to be in the original matter, I Think that the shorthand is very well for an immediate messenger, but not for other things. The people have just obtained too lazy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[quote=Renamon_S3]No hablo realmente espa
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's a literal translation. I think most people can understand it.
Close enough at least.

And we have found the problem with literal translations.

Example: where it says "immediate messenge" I acctually said "instant message."

But it is close enough to understant my general meaning.
Renamon's Army
well it looks ok . but it doesn't express the correct meanings it should in some cases and does make alot of grammar mistakes.
Veemon's Followers
That's why traductors don't help at all to learn how to properly write another language. They just annoy me, lol, sorry about the rant.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:That's why traductors don't help at all to learn how to properly write another language. They just annoy me, lol, sorry about the rant.

They annoy me too. Traductors/Translators always somehow mess up the words in sentences, punctuation missing....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That reminds me of a 'piolada'('cool act') I made. I had to do a monography, so I grabbed an English one that talked about the same and translated it with those things. Fact was, I had to rewrite about 75% of it. It took me a lot of time, almost as much as I would have used writing it properly.:roll:
DragonMasterX Wrote:That's why traductors don't help at all to learn how to properly write another language. They just annoy me, lol, sorry about the rant.
No need to apologize. Rena is acting as if he had found a perfect shortcut to learning languages and he didn't. That translation does suck.