Join our server on Discord

Poll: Am i annoying?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no,ur not annoying
31.58%
6 31.58%
I dunno
15.79%
3 15.79%
u are 3/4 annoying
10.53%
2 10.53%
ur not very annoying
0%
0 0%
U annoy the **** out of me!
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would u discribe me as annoying?
i did and the vehicle exists like the comache helicopter,the palidin,the crusader and the raptor jet
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:i did and the vehicle exists like the comache helicopter,the palidin,the crusader and the raptor jet

Oh man, this is too good. You actually BELIEVE the stuff in C&C is REAL?!?!

Usually, I hate using acronyms, but this time is acceptable.

ROFLCOPTER.

The Crusader is a British tank. The Commanche attack helicopter was discontinued. The Paladin is not in service, if it exists at all. The Raptor is real, but still, this is really, really funny.

EDIT: After a little research, I found out the Paladin is an artillery piece, and no mention of a laser is mentioned.

DUH.
but yet they exist!!! and anyway command and conquer generals is based on modern war vehicles,yes they've been a bit creative with attck drones and whatnot but still(p.s what british tank assisted the americans in the war in iraq,the challenger 2)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's not like the goverment tell you all the weaponds they
have they can anything being secretly made. most likely the
u.s. is in plane base tecnology.
you know guilmon i think your not annoying at all, I play command and conquer as well. I may come to like you one day...not that way, but as a friend.

yeah sure, most of the stuff in the game is fictional, but most are based on one thing or another in real life Ghost_op. and yes, half of the stuff doesn't work or is discontinued.
yeah fred knows the score*dances* :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:yeah fred knows the score*dances* :)

Yes, Fred does indeed know the score. He understands that not EVERYTHING in the game is real. The HMMWV, Ranger, Chinook, Medic, etc. are all real life military technology. HOWEVER, the majority of the stuff in the game is fake (US Cold Fusion reactor? When exactly did we perfect cold fusion?).
uhh, hold that thought*looks at case* in the year 2008 I think...anyway, thats the game, when lets say Iraq, Lebonon, and quite a few other places with terrorist organizations group up and try to take over China, while fighting with the United states. thus known as the Global Liberation Army or GLA for short. china retaliates with a few tanks and such from the Red army and then every thing snow balls, if you played the game you now what I mean.

then In zero hour, GLA takes over two missile sights and launches one at britan or someplace like that. the other is taken out by the USA while China decides to launch a nuke at the former US base that the GLA taken over. then takes out the remaining base. now on the hunt for more GLA to get rid of them.

GLA then regroups since the US had killed Dr. Thrax, with another general that they must protect at all costs, once done they continue their quest to liberate a few places, so-on-so forth...

if you played both generals then you know the following already.

GLA:the toxin trucks don't exist, nor does the maurader tank, possible scorpion tank, scud launcher, the rocket buggy isn't even thought of yet so no existance. workers, sure plausible, barraks and under ground yes and no. war factory get real, command post, yes, somewhere unknown. black market definate, palace, no, scud launcher in your dreams, supply building sure, but mostly from black market and afew other places for resources. rebels, RPG trooper, terrorist, sabatagour *forgive my typing, i didn't sleep yet*; all based on real things, mob...maybe, jarmen kell no.
few more stuff than that, but details...

Right, china: most are based on real things, but in the testing stages. and like above, most buildings are real but are under a strict policy for testing new weapons only...hacker, possible...black lotis, get real. red guard, very true, tank hunter yes, but under different name. battle master tank, possible, overlord, who knows, maybe yes maybe no. troop transport very true indeed, nuke cannon, yes, but in US. flame cannon, maybe, dragon tank, yes, but again, under different name. buldozers yes, but hell lot of other things that help constuct, yatta yatta... you know the drill...

U.S. of cowards(fight on the ground or don't fight at all): most are real save for the ION cannon thing of a jigger, and the supply depot. you know the drill.

sure over kill, but most are based on what is going on when the game came out, we are the US going against a terrorist organization in Iraq, aidded with the chinese, which are preparing some of their weapons for war, and is a threat to the US. that is what was going on at the time this game was made, it seems that they got the Idea off the war and most facts.
anything else before we get back on topic?
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:yeah fred knows the score*dances* :)

Yes, Fred does indeed know the score. He understands that not EVERYTHING in the game is real. The HMMWV, Ranger, Chinook, Medic, etc. are all real life military technology. HOWEVER, the majority of the stuff in the game is fake (US Cold Fusion reactor? When exactly did we perfect cold fusion?).

who cares? we mightn't even use it cos of eco-friendly power coming our way :)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds