Join our server on Discord

Poll: Am i annoying?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no,ur not annoying
31.58%
6 31.58%
I dunno
15.79%
3 15.79%
u are 3/4 annoying
10.53%
2 10.53%
ur not very annoying
0%
0 0%
U annoy the **** out of me!
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Would u discribe me as annoying?
Quote:On the same note, you can be an ass sometimes, but so can I and everyone else on this board, it isn't beyond human nature.

Hey, this isn't my poll. I already know that I'm annoying at times, especially when I'm right.

Individuality is important, but it's important to be an individual in a way where you can still communicate with your intended audience. Guilmon nd a Shotgun!!, your version of individuality isn't terribly original, and it's bugging us. Find another way to stand out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:Individuality shouldn't be crushed, it should be cherished.

Oh, certainly. Exactly why the boy needed to stop insulting Wisemon with a nickname I daresay took the micky out of one of the many aspects of his individuality.

....American Ghost_Op doesn't understand England-man's expressions and matter of speaking.
Some dumbass who can't spell for shit Wrote:because the humvee that shot u has a tow missle launcher and machine gun turret on the roof

A single HMMWV can't hold an M220 TOW (Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided) missile launcher AND a .50 Caliber Borwning M2HB HMG (or mounted M249 SAW, or mounted M240G).

Congratulations, you fail.
[Image: tam352671.jpg] Looks to me that they fit a gun on there too.
Naw! I don't think you're annoying! In fact- I like you a lot! -Whoeveryouare.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Some dumbass who can't spell for shit Wrote:because the humvee that shot u has a tow missle launcher and machine gun turret on the roof

A single HMMWV can't hold an M220 TOW (Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided) missile launcher AND a .50 Caliber Borwning M2HB HMG (or mounted M249 SAW, or mounted M240G).

just you wait till i get the right screen shot! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:On the same note, you can be an ass sometimes, but so can I and everyone else on this board, it isn't beyond human nature.

Hey, this isn't my poll. I already know that I'm annoying at times, especially when I'm right.

Individuality is important, but it's important to be an individual in a way where you can still communicate with your intended audience. Guilmon nd a Shotgun!!, your version of individuality isn't terribly original, and it's bugging us. Find another way to stand out.

just out of interest have you got any friends that don't hate at least 1 type of music?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

just you wait till i get the right screen shot! lol

Yeah, I'd like to see this. The one that metalguy posted was very grainy; it was probably just part of the TOW.
heres my proof!

http://www.game-over.net/shot.php3?shot=...creen9.JPG

as u can see the tow launcher is placed on the turret :D
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a Shotgun!! Wrote:heres my proof!

http://www.game-over.net/shot.php3?shot=...creen9.JPG

as u can see the tow launcher is placed on the turret :D

Did you just link me to a screen from C&C: Generals? The same game with a land based Tomahawk missile launcher and a tank bigger than most buildings?